Thanksgiving Day Sales

Fugazi

If any of you are interested, check out the Best Buy 6 hour sale going on tomorrow from 6 a.m. to 12 noon. Their ad is up online currently. Some deals you may find interesting-

Chappelle Show Season 1 Dvd set- $9.99

Sandisk 512mb MP3 Player/ FM Radio- Regularly $199.00, Currently $79.00 after rebates

A bunch of dvds are 5 for $25.

Check it out online.... some good sales coming up in the next couple days.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sarcasm@Nov 25 2004, 10:14 AM

i'm planning on spending my pay check on black friday, i heard there are some crazy ass sales going on

All sales are up on Bestbuy, Circuit City, and Target now... I'm planning on picking up seasons 2 and 3 of South Park from Target for $17 each, and Seasons 1 and 2 of Family guy for $17 total.

Originally posted by Victor Ward@Nov 25 2004, 10:09 AM

black friday is better than thanksgiving day to go shopping.

also, the cocaine comedown is a bitch sometimes.

coke is for fags

it doesn't make you cool, it makes you a fucking homo

stop bragging about how you do blow, you sound like a fuckin highschool girl trying to be cool

fag

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by cloner+Nov 25 2004, 11:41 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Nov 25 2004, 11:41 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-GnomeToys@Nov 25 2004, 11:23 AM

Yes, everybody knows only heroin and going to art galleries can make you cool.

wasnt there a movie about this/

[/b]

what does it mean Jay Em?

get a fucking decorator

these paintings arent even finished yet!

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E@Nov 25 2004, 10:15 PM

what other dvd sets will be on sale tomorrow?

i want the sopranos dvd sets...

You're a step behind me, my Padwan Apprentice... I got the first four seasons :king: I think I picked them up for about $50 each.... just stuck around and waited for deals to come up. If I see any ads for tomorrow with them in it, I'll post 'em up.

Originally posted by Fugazi+Nov 26 2004, 02:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fugazi - Nov 26 2004, 02:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Nov 25 2004, 10:15 PM

You're a step behind me, my Padwan Apprentice... I got the first four seasons :king: I think I picked them up for about $50 each.... just stuck around and waited for deals to come up. If I see any ads for tomorrow with them in it, I'll post 'em up.

[/b]

target gots it on sale for $299... about a $100 dollars off.

not to bad, im contimplating copping it...

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E+Nov 26 2004, 04:09 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T=E=A=S=E - Nov 26 2004, 04:09 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Fugazi@Nov 26 2004, 02:29 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Nov 25 2004, 10:15 PM

target gots it on sale for $299... about a $100 dollars off.

not to bad, im contimplating copping it...

[/b]

Save yourself time and money:

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=HBD098856

Deep Discount has seasons 1 through 4 for $281, and no tax or shipping. I've put in many orders with them, they are quite reliable. If you had told me you wanted these last week, I would have hooked you up with a coupon too (it expired), that would have brought the cost down to like $220. What I would do is print out DeepDiscount's total cost and then go to Best Buy or Circuit City for their 110% price guarantee. Should bring your total cost down to around $265 after tax, rather than the $321 you'd pay at Target after tax (assuming your tax is 7% or so).

Originally posted by Fugazi+Nov 26 2004, 02:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fugazi - Nov 26 2004, 02:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T=E=A=S=E@Nov 25 2004, 10:15 PM

[/b]

i got all four

for free bitch

and thats not all i got for free

i woke up today at 4:30 to leave to best buy this morning...

there was already a fucking long ass line when i got there, but

everybody got in pretty quick. pure fucking madness in there.

i coped me 2 12's and an amp, lcd monitor, a dvd/vhs player w/ a surround sound kit, and a pack of 50 blank dvds. black friday pwned me... bad... and the shitty thing was that the whole ordeal took 4 hours, but only 1 of the hours was spent shopping.... everything else was waiting in a line..