THANKS MAN.

not_like_you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by not_like_you

there you go buddy,no hard feelings....:(

it wasent really directed at you at all, you didnt have to change it, its just gettin old people posting pics of retarded people, they need more originality and lay off the retards for at least a while, but there wouldnt ever be hard feelings, it is not that big of a deal

onesecondple had this to say about robocop

it wasent really directed at you at all, you didnt have to change it, its just gettin old people posting pics of retarded people, they need more originality and lay off the retards for at least a while, but there wouldnt ever be hard feelings, it is not that big of a deal

onesecondple came out of the closet to say:

that is a fucking retard, man fuck that ninja

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

stop posting you stupid toy, and get rid of that gay ass font

Originally posted by Al Sharpton

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

stop posting you stupid toy, and get rid of that gay ass font

you are a moron. Sayin retard is completely different than posting pictures of retards. Posting pictures of retards is straight bashing on retards, no way around it. Sayin you are retarded is like saying YOu are gay, its just a diss that people use, but in no way is sayin that you actually stick it in the ass, or that i am making fun of retards. You my friend, are a retard. Go fuck yourself and dont follow me around the board lookin for me to fuck up, bitch. (oh, callin you a bitch isnt me callin you a female dog, idiot)

Originally posted by onesecondple

you are a moron. Sayin retard is completely different than posting pictures of retards. Posting pictures of retards is straight bashing on retards, no way around it. Sayin you are retarded is like saying YOu are gay, its just a diss that people use, but in no way is sayin that you actually stick it in the ass, or that i am making fun of retards. You my friend, are a retard. Go fuck yourself and dont follow me around the board lookin for me to fuck up, bitch. (oh, callin you a bitch isnt me callin you a female dog, idiot)

too long, didnt read

Originally posted by onesecondple

read it then you fucking homo new jack, Dont get on here acting like you can diss people becuase you from pg and were respected there, fuckin retard

i think you have me confused with someone else nigger. you should spend less time posting and more time learning how to write

Originally posted by Al Sharpton

i think you have me confused with someone else nigger. you should spend less time posting and more time learning how to write

you know what, imma quit tryin to bicker with you. because you are just gonna keep goin on sayin stupid crap that makes no sense. Inteligable bullshit

Originally posted by HOVIE

yeah cos i have about 400 posts.....that makes me cool:rolleyes:

he's not sayin he is a toy cuz of his post size, he is sayin that you cant get on here, 3 posts, not knowing anyone, and just start layin out disses, thats why he is commention on his post quantity