Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

thanks for the year

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by railroadjerk, May 17, 2002.

1. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

well my last day of school involved taking a final this morning, going with some buddies to a senior portfolio showing. this basically involved us underdressed graffiti writers bullshitting with the suit clad art students and artfags and walking around the city catching tags and almost getting caught doing fillins on trucks...fun stuff.

came back and went to the bar and had a leasurely few beers with a buddy of mine and met up with some girls whom i didnt remember but it was fun shooting the shit with good looking girls who knew my name but i didnt know theirs...

this school year was a blast, ive met so many people ill know for the rest of my life and this is a change from the depression threads i usually start. i had a great fuggin year, guys. i wrote on a lot of walls and trains, met a lot of people, and had the best time of my freakin life.

i got decent grades this semester, and on top of that i had a fuggin time of my life here. just thought id spew some good vibes instead of bad ones, and hope that everyone has a good summer.

on top of that, im planning some roadtrips going to jersey and possibly canada, not to mention the end of the year roadtrip with us underrated kids from the midwest going to cincy for scribble. i honestly hope i get to meet up with a lot of you kids this summer, i wont say i bring the party, but i bring some fun times you jerks.

peace!

2. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

3. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

i just sat on my dick...oww

4. seven.13

seven.13 Dirty Dozen Crew

Good to hear fratello!

hope to see you around this summer :cool:

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member