Thanks Dirty Habit

Guest L.A.

Hey man, I really gotta thank you for letting me come to your house last night to lick your sweaty asshole. The herbs and spices sprinkled on your anus really added to the flavor. Did you think of that yourself? Everything was all good, but you could've reduced your sodium-intake because your anal-sweat was a bit salty. Other than that, everything else earned my stamp of approval. As a suggestion, you should try serving your butthole on an open platter to future customers. There's plenty of eager homosexuals on Channel Zero. It was nice meeting you, and I look forward to tossing your salad in the near future. Peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shut the fuck up.. your a lame ass faggot. stop coming to 12oz, no one likes you. you post the most bull shit ass topics, and have nothing good to say. you should be IP banned, no matter a fact, your computer should be taken away, seeing as though it serves only the purpose of being stupid. any ways i hope you realize how gay you are and shoot your self for it.

go hang out with pop gun and medicate eachother, im sure hes looking for a butt buddy.

take your bull shit else where

Originally posted by »GLÅM¬RÖCK«

shut the fuck up.. your a lame ass faggot. stop coming to 12oz, no one likes you. you post the most bull shit ass topics, and have nothing good to say. you should be IP banned, no matter a fact, your computer should be taken away, seeing as though it serves only the purpose of being stupid. any ways i hope you realize how gay you are and shoot your self for it.

go hang out with pop gun and medicate eachother, im sure hes looking for a butt buddy.

take your bull shit else where

I see your asshole is crying out for a tongue-bathing too, eh? Don't worry, you won't be stressed out after my tongue massages your asshole -- you'll be fine honey.

I've got a fan club. Hahaha, dude you're mad gay. You should kill your parents and then yourself. It'd make the world a better place. I'd say go find some friends of your's and lick thier assholes, but seeing as how you're on here all day racking your brain trying to think of these clever threads, I'm kinda doubting that you have any friends. But, there's always your dog right sport?

;)

Originally posted by L.A.

Hey man, I really gotta thank you for letting me come to your house last night to lick your sweaty asshole. The herbs and spices sprinkled on your anus really added to the flavor. Did you think of that yourself? Everything was all good, but you could've reduced your sodium-intake because your anal-sweat was a bit salty. Other than that, everything else earned my stamp of approval. As a suggestion, you should try serving your butthole on an open platter to future customers. There's plenty of eager homosexuals on Channel Zero. It was nice meeting you, and I look forward to tossing your salad in the near future. Peace.

SELF MEDICATE.

Archived