THANK YOU MODS FOR THE GOLDEN SHOWER!!!

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOOSE138 (9:46:35 PM): they fucking totally dissed the knightbats thread

GOOOSE138 (9:46:38 PM): it was seeking

TURBOCAPSLOK (9:46:39 PM): i made myself two footlongs tonight

GOOOSE138 (9:46:44 PM): totally his stee

TURBOCAPSLOK (9:47:39 PM): conjoin me or die isnt that bad

TURBOCAPSLOK (9:47:40 PM): haha

TURBOCAPSLOK (9:47:43 PM): they could have made it

TURBOCAPSLOK (9:48:09 PM): KNIGHTCRAPS - JOIN ME OR PLOP

GOOOSE138 (9:48:26 PM): cani post what you just said in the thread?

TURBOCAPSLOK (9:48:30 PM): ok

TURBOCAPSLOK (9:48:31 PM): sure

yes, changing the names of 'e-crew' super-threads is a time honored tradition. instead of getting mad, you should be pleased that we recognize your status.

and 'conjoin me or die' is a lot better than the 'knightbrats: join me or cry" that we could have gone with.

;)

Originally posted by seeking

haha. you gonna have gliko photoshop me into cherry luv's nostrils?

G-G-G-G-G-G-G UNIT!!

gee, u knit?

yo, i miss serk and jobber big time. chinese people are starting to get on my nerves. did u see my bathroom confrontation thread? its the tip of the iceberg. i'm about to flip on someone here.

Originally posted by iquit

gee, u knit?

yo, i miss serk and jobber big time. chinese people are starting to get on my nerves. did u see my bathroom confrontation thread? its the tip of the iceberg. i'm about to flip on someone here.

haha, i was in delaware at a show my friends were playing, and somehow i convince these two 16 year old girls to drive me around looking for a dairy queen at 11pm. can't find one that's open, so we finally settle on mclflurries from mcdonalds and while in line they tell me this joke (which i assume it was what you were refering to)

"Q.what did 50 cent say when he got a sweater from loyd banks for christmas?

A.Gee, you knit?!"

it was not funny then, just as it's not funny now, but cute little jailbait 16 year old girls on the dick cause you bought them ice cream is awesome.

but yes, i miss serk and jobber as well. with any luck i'll be moving out that way in the not too distant future. nothing but bike accidents and hot muppet action from that point on.

i'm with you on the raging bull anger issues, trust me. i'm just looking for an excuse to set someone on fire.

i didnt change this one, that was the greek i believe.

iquit,

i haden't talked to fight club in almost a year, then she called me a couple weekends ago completely out of the blue. she was calling from a beach in australia, where she's now living. she went on for about 10 minutes, sounding hot as hell and telling me she wants to come see me around xmas and that she has 'tons of kisses for me'.

that girl's seriously incredible. not just because she's hot, just because of who she is.

plus she likes to fuck to motorhead.