Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Thank God! We may now go on with our life as if he never existed.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Grandola, Aug 22, 2002.

1. Grandola

Grandola Senior Member

-----------------------------------

Ja Rule has revealed that he plans to retire from music and concentrate on making movies. The rapper made the announcement on Tuesday at the nomination ceremony for this year's BET Awards. Ja said that he intends to release his next album, The Last Temptation, and record one final LP before calling it quits. 'I'm going to retire after two more albums and do a lot of films,' he declared. The Murder Inc rapper is currently negotiating a starring role in the sequel to the blockbuster movie, The Fast And The Furious. Ja is also set to star alongside Steven Seagal in the upcoming action film Half Past Dead. 'They kind of want me to take over the whole lead of the movie,' Ja said. '(The producers want) to make my character the whole basis of the movie.' In related news, Ja Rule has reunited with his former group, Cash Money Click, to record a new album. CMC Est. In '93 will be released in the US on the 26 November. The crew, which now records under the name CMC, released two singles featuring Rule in the mid-'90s.

-----------------------------------

God Bless!

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

http://www.mtv.com/news/images/archive/Segal,_Steven/sq-steven-segal-96-oscars-mtv.jpg'>
    [i]"I only get work in rapper's vanity projects."[/i]

3. KING OF HELL

KING OF HELL Guest

4. FROSTY

FROSTY Senior Member

^^^^

a grumper hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

5. E-DubleSkilZ

E-DubleSkilZ New Jack

Any true hip-hop fans remember the Cash Money Click - they were fucken dope - Mic Geronimo was in that group.

That should be a dope abum

6. im not witty

im not witty Guest

yea cause theyre sooo old school it would take a true hip hop head to remember, i dont even subscribe to all that true school keepin it real nonsense and i still think this is funny

7. Canadiano

Canadiano Guest

i used to really like mic geronimo, but as of late, from what i've heard, I think he may have fallen off. i don't know, that's just me. if it's gonna be on the murder inc label, i will bet an obscene amount of money that is sucks.

8. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

R.A.P = Retards Attempt at Poetry

9. dirtysicks

dirtysicks Senior Member

I heard Steven Seagal was getting extorted by the mob.......

10. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

HAHAHHAHAH

on the subject
    YES NO MORE FUCKIN SHITTY ASS JA RULE SONGS!!

11. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

fuck you

12. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

muahahahaha................

13. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

14. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

being in movies with steven segal is not a movie career