Thank God! We may now go on with our life as if he never existed.

Grandola

-----------------------------------

Ja Rule has revealed that he plans to retire from music and concentrate on making movies. The rapper made the announcement on Tuesday at the nomination ceremony for this year's BET Awards. Ja said that he intends to release his next album, The Last Temptation, and record one final LP before calling it quits. 'I'm going to retire after two more albums and do a lot of films,' he declared. The Murder Inc rapper is currently negotiating a starring role in the sequel to the blockbuster movie, The Fast And The Furious. Ja is also set to star alongside Steven Seagal in the upcoming action film Half Past Dead. 'They kind of want me to take over the whole lead of the movie,' Ja said. '(The producers want) to make my character the whole basis of the movie.' In related news, Ja Rule has reunited with his former group, Cash Money Click, to record a new album. CMC Est. In '93 will be released in the US on the 26 November. The crew, which now records under the name CMC, released two singles featuring Rule in the mid-'90s.

-----------------------------------

God Bless!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest im not witty
Originally posted by TonySuprano

Any true hip-hop fans remember the Cash Money Click - they were fucken dope - Mic Geronimo was in that group.

yea cause theyre sooo old school it would take a true hip hop head to remember, i dont even subscribe to all that true school keepin it real nonsense and i still think this is funny

Guest Canadiano

i used to really like mic geronimo, but as of late, from what i've heard, I think he may have fallen off. i don't know, that's just me. if it's gonna be on the murder inc label, i will bet an obscene amount of money that is sucks.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by KING OF HELL

thats because he always looks like a washed up hippy, and that facial expression?..looks like he's dropping a grumper with alot of corn in it.

HAHAHHAHAH

on the subject

YES NO MORE FUCKIN SHITTY ASS JA RULE SONGS!!

Archived