thank god for RED BULL....

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by doomfarmer

redbull and vodka thats my shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!

AWWWWW yeah. I had another good red bull dring this weekend, the orange tic tac: half a glass of red bull and a shot of bacardi O, drop it in the red bull and.......BAMMMMMMM!

Guest willy.wonka

my friends drink RED BULL for when they're comin down off the tweak...the meth and other stupid shit like that...red bull is the poop though...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by willy.wonka

my friends drink RED BULL for when they're comin down off the tweak...

blah! be carefull with that kind of talk...

now I've got to say BOMBAY SAPHIRE and redbull is the way to go.

Guest imported_Europe

Red Bull is so good that its actually is illegal in Denmark, can you believe that?

But everybody drinks it anyway. Battery is good too.

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

there's alot of background politics flying around at the moment

so I gathered. I'm not half plugged in enough to the scene to know what its about even slightly. Just hoping to paint unmolested. Politics shouldn't affect your Red Bull gathering potential though.....

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

so I gathered. I'm not half plugged in enough to the scene to know what its about even slightly. Just hoping to paint unmolested. Politics shouldn't affect your Red Bull gathering potential though.....

politics politics. oh it's fucking gay. i'll make an appearence to say hi to those i give a shit about, but as for a certain person who will be there he can go give himself a brain hemmorage. make sure the fat guy in charge gives you your FREE paint. just in case he "forgot" to tell you it was free.....

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

politics politics. oh it's fucking gay. i'll make an appearence to say hi to those i give a shit about, but as for a certain person who will be there he can go give himself a brain hemmorage. make sure the fat guy in charge gives you your FREE paint. just in case he "forgot" to tell you it was free.....

I don't have any faith in getting free paint, regardless of who is in charge. There are so many people who will feel they have a better claim on it than me. I just hope to paint with no hassles and a decent amount of space. Free paint would be a bonus

Archived