THAILAND....or lust

Gunm

So, i found out that my school schedule and finances won't permit me to head to Japan after all. rather, i'll just be heading to Hong kong and thailand at this point.

For the heads that have been to Thailand, where are the good places to eat, temples to check out and locales to head to where I can score hard to find artifacts, bootleg anything and hard to find kicks? Any graffiti scene to speak of?

No, no prostitutes....my gf is going to be traveling with me and i have no desire to pick up a scorching case of HIV either.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know a guy who spent about 4 months in thailand, before he went, was always alittle less than gentlemenly when it came to girls, but nothing to serious. Having come back he's turned into a full fledged douche bag.

Last weekend I went to a party he was at and he was sitting there telling me about how it turns him on when one of his friends does his girl against her will (not like rape but you know "do it for me bitch" type shit ). He was also telling us about how he'de like to hang a dump on a girl after sex.

I think it was his trip to Thailand and his experience with the girls there that brought on this huge serge in douche bagness . I don't think I'll be drinking with him again.

Guest imported_Europe

Bringing your girlfriend to Thailand is like bringing beer to England or bringing weed to Amsterdam...

Have a fun trip though, looking forward to the mandatory 12oz photo thread of your trip...

Originally posted by LENS

So, i found out that my school schedule and finances won't permit me to head to Japan after all. rather, i'll just be heading to Hong kong and thailand at this point.

For the heads that have been to Thailand, where are the good places to eat, temples to check out and locales to head to where I can score hard to find artifacts, bootleg anything and hard to find kicks? Any graffiti scene to speak of?

No, no prostitutes....my gf is going to be traveling with me and i have no desire to pick up a scorching case of HIV either.

I been to Bangkok a few times. There is a section of Temples on the westside of the city near the river that you can check out. Also, I suggest you go to Ayyutiah. I know I jacked up the spelling. But it's pronounced something like "AH-YOU-TEE-UH". Ayyutiah is the old capital and it's just north of Bangkok. You can either travel by tourbus or take a boat up the river. Just one big ghosttown city filled with ruins that are thousands of years old. It was interesting. Bangkok has a lot of action going on there. And there is some graffiti in Bangkok, but their scene isn't really that big. You pretty much gotta go on a scavenger hunt to find some type of makeshift yard with a some graff and characters. Most of the graff there is just political statements and shit. Most of the graff in Hong Kong is political/religious statements written by Buddhist monks.

I'm in thailand, so mans has recent info innit

bangkok aint great

go to ko samui as 1st choice, phuket as 2nd

if your travelling around the country by coach, don't get the dirt cheap blue busses as the staff make a living by tea leafing shit from your bag

Archived