ThaBadest 1

Guest DemoIao

Guest DemoIao

Graffiti aint legal...it never will be and it never should be some people may consider therselves artists because some are...not in every case graffiti is all about breaking an entering its all about stealing paint and wrting your name on someoes shit we are vandals think about that one,then get back to me.......graffiti was started to impress started to sound a name of some sorts readable or not haha so whatever dont sweat the artist part the next time you climb onm someones roof and put your name up........out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have a question...

do all rookies start threads and try too hard to be accepted? just wonderin because all the rookie threads ive seen fuckin blow.

oh yeah, and demoiao, think before you post threads.

-cdz $0.02

We welcome all opinions here, we are an anti-racist environment. However posting stupid shit is going to get you smart ass responses and most of the people are going to make you look like a complete ass. Its a game for us to see how many times we can get you to change your name.

Welcome to 12oz pro.. Fuck the haters if they kant relate to your thread on some level. I was a tagger for years but eventially evolving into a graf artist. Graf never will be legal but that is common cents. Please excuse my spelling but i'm know geek unlike seek.

graffiti was started to impress started to sound a name of some sorts readable or not haha so whatever dont sweat the artist part the next time you climb onm someones roof and put your name up........out. [/b]

This is logical? Look man, make graffiti what you want it to be for you. I personally dont agree but then I make graff what I want for me.

PEACE:king:

CATS/CATSKI

Fight The System/3875

12 oz is pretty accepting...just dont go up on here trying to act hella down and like "since i do graff im cool as fuck and can say tite shit"....like cats said...your gonna get smart ass remarks......if this kinda topic was on HIFIART or some other forum you would prolly be capped on to no ends...welcome

Archived