TGIF

Abracadabra

yay! it's friday again. rejoice my people, rejoice. i took the day off from work today and i'm just in the icafe paying some bills. went to the immigration dept this morning and renewed my card. going over to the record store later to hang with my boy while he's bored at work.

i'm off to the def jux show on saturday night. el-p, mr lif, rjd2 and aesop rock bangin out for my listening pleasure. only €15 for a ticket too. definately worth every penny. probably just sleep all sunday. what ya'll nigguz doin?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest FlamingHobo

fuuuuuckkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!i normally dont care about fridays..because i have school on saturdays anyway...but this weekend im skipping my classes and today im getting a muhfuckin tattoo!!!its my first one and the artist im getting to do it is..haha well known around these 12oz parts...its going to be part of a sleeve..i can't fucking wait!ill have flicks soon

friday november 15, 2002

-school

-work

-party

-sex

saturday november 16, 2002

-sleep in

-do whatever

-friends are throwing a party for my birthday

-sex

sunday november 17, 2002

-devilush's birthday

-sleep in

-do whatever

-have tons of sex

-go out to a nice dinner

monday november 18,2002

-requested time off from work

-not going to school

-recovering from weekend:king: :) :D

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Kettiecat

sex...drinking....more sex....painting....sleep.....sex....food....baby shower...hanging out....drugs??.....more drinking.....more sex....more sleep.....church....dinner with family......homework.....

damn girl , i thought you didnt do dem drugz.. also you seem to be gettin yo freak on! sheeeeyit! my weekends are boring in comparison

in more detail:

FRIDAY:

work

date

SATURDAY

sleep

trail maintenance

road ride

painting

Birthday party for one of my boys

Toast Devilush at said party and drink a few for her

crrrrrrrrrrrash

SUNDAY

sleep in a little longer than Saturday

get up and eat

eat a little more

Cyclocross Race

sex with ex

Originally posted by mikro137

damn girl , i thought you didnt do dem drugz.. also you seem to be gettin yo freak on! sheeeeyit! my weekends are boring in comparison

thats why theres a question mark by it.....I want to ty mushrooms....i think it would be interesting....but I'm not sure if that'll ever go through

Originally posted by SteveAustin

in more detail:

Birthday party for one of my boys

Toast Devilush at said party and drink a few for her

crrrrrrrrrrrash

Cyclocross Race

sex with ex

awww thank you steve austin. you can stop by the party if you want....that is if you live around here. most of the people are going to be bike riders there anyways so you'd fit right in.

good luck in the cylocross race by the way, i'll be cheering you on you.

i feel ya.....if i ever broke up with fist2cuffs, i would still be having sex with him :)

Originally posted by Kettiecat

thats why theres a question mark by it.....I want to ty mushrooms....i think it would be interesting....but I'm not sure if that'll ever go through

mushrooms ARE worth the effort....but how are you getting them this time a year??..lol it's even to cold in florida to get emm....the taste is horrible but it's worth it..

Originally posted by Devilush

awww thank you steve austin. you can stop by the party if you want....that is if you live around here. most of the people are going to be bike riders there anyways so you'd fit right in.

good luck in the cylocross race by the way, i'll be cheering you on you.

i feel ya.....if i ever broke up with fist2cuffs, i would still be having sex with him :)

you two have the same birthday. 17 November.

we just had a huge bike kid party the other weekend. when the pictures go up I'll let you know. it was a tribute to white trash. definitely a thing of beauty. party ended when one of my friends took a header after trying to jump a burning couch. brother was out solid for 5 minutes. I thought he was fine until I heard the 911 call. my first time riding in an ambulance. Once upon a time I had a thing about never riding in one. I've been in a couple accidents where they called the ambulance, only to have me refuse service. I'm a stubborn fucker.

anyway have a good birthday. I don't think I'll be able to stop by.

PC LOAD LETTER? what the fuck does that mean?!?

I want to take a baseball bat to our fucking copier. Its the size of a small car so I could kill most of the afternoon finishing it off. guy came in for the sixth service call in two months and its back to the same old shit. TGIF indeed....outta here in less than four hours....

just call me michael bolton...

Archived