- video shoot

- buy $500 worth of booze to stock a friends bar

Sunday

- drink lots of water

- take a nap in the afternoon

- massive bachelor party!!!!

- strippers!! (with ALL the fixins'!)

then a week long vacation, yodels!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

GET IT CRUNK!

umm i don't know.

tonight: apartment warming w/ alcohol.

saturday: go out with a girl who has a boyfriend because i'm not smart

sunday: beach? homework

monday: drunkface? homework

"My life is not as exciting as my webpage makes it look."

friday: go shopping to get the remaining stuff for orions birthday party

just me and the hubby home. mom&dads here for 2 wks... they're watching him :)

saturday: orions birthday party! he turned 1 on monday. this is the first time my fam and the mr.s fam meet. oh man.

sunday: probably spend time with the in-laws. 10 people will be staying at our 2 bdroom apt.... how exciting!

thursday-meet up with gambler at the weird sci-fi convention, he gets drunk with my friend, walk around atlanta, he throws a police barrier off the overpass onto the busiest freeway in atlanta, he pours krink all over random car, catches streaks, gets homeless people to come to convention hotel and then ditch them, talk to fat ugly girls with gambler and dobsilla, rip signs off walls

firday-work

saturday-meet back up with gambler, hopefully more mayhem....

Friday: Go to Russian bars and meet some great people.

Saturday: Read Technopoly: The Surrender of Culture to Technology during the day, Drive 70 miles out of the city, and hide out for the evening. I'll probably read some more and I may bake some brownies also.

Sunday: Brother Ali, Los Nativos, K-Salaam, and Immortal Technique show at First Ave.

Monday: No plans because I just found out 30min. ago that it's Labor day, I don't have to work, and I get paid for it.

And now I wanna be your dog

And now I wenna be your dog

Now I wanna be your dog

Well c’mon

this weekend is going to be madness.... I can feel it already.

hope my landlord dies in a freak lightning storm so i dont have to pay him rent tuesday...

pray to god that buying a can of spam as a present for my girlfriends birthday saturday works... if not i'm fucked

last year i got her a oscar meyer wiener whistle......

moogs/ true drunken playa fer reals

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Friday: Skipped work, got on a boat, headed off to an island. Drank all night but spent it chilling dockside.

Saturday: First beer at 8:30 AM. Huge boat party on a floating platform. Hooked up with a bunch of Coors Light models all afternoon, drank and danced, did some cliff-diving. Rampaged through town all night in the Coors van, fell down stairs, peed on porches, took rides on random people's cars for no reason, hit on ugly women with my dad. Passed the fuck out after at least 20 beers and a liter of rum. Slept on the floor with all my clothes and shoes still on.

Sunday: First beer at 7:45 AM. More boat partying. Hooked up with Budweiser models. Got twice as wasted as the previous day in half the time. Did some drunken wakeboarding, ate major shit. Headed back home, stopped at Pizza Hut, unashamedly hit on the waitress and scored some free food. And now I'm gonna pass the fuck out.

Labor Day Weekend 2004 = Major success.

thursday night - drove to another city nearby in hopes of scoring with this one fine girl i made out with at my boy's party the weekend before. got there, had some drinks, girl went clubbing, i just chilled with some other girls at the house there.

friday night- paaaaaaaaaarty time. tons of people, good vibes, got drunk, the girl i originally went down there to see winded up being a player sorta, i was trying to get at her for a bit before i was like fuck her and moved on. then all of a sudden this fine ass indian girl shows up to the party. she was a friend of a girl friend of mine, and i had meet her like 2 years ago. so anyways, im talking to this one girl, and my friend, and the indian girl (who is fine as fuck walks over to me) and im like "hey girl, i know you! whats up..." and we start talking an shit bla bla bla. to make a longer story short i asked her what kinda guys she likes, and she replies "whiteboy with blue eyes" (which is me) haha, and so im like oh is that right... start making out with her an shit... bla bla bla, great times.

saturday morning- bounce back to the home city, then go with moms to dallas.

sunday- got back home, now im slamming some jack in the box and then im about to go to bed and get ready for work tomorrow.

Originally posted by <KEY3>

where's ABC?

BEING A SLACK ASS MOFO, THAT'S WHERE

whoa, sorry for the caps.

it's monday already :( .

on friday night i went out for a few drinks. took it easy

saturday took flicks, took gf to get her birthday present, then went painting that night.

sunday went to get more photos, then went to my paren't place for a bbq.

fri- suppose to go to a movie instead i shopped and it felt good until i got real sick of shopping

sat - suppose to go watch dave chapelle's showtime show instead i stayed home due to dissapointing ppl and played nba ballers ps2

sun - suppose to go to a park rave in qu with ex instead i went to a park rave in qu solo for dolo and had fun until it got shut down

also suppose to go to juve instead i never recieved a return phonecall from my uncle so i went home and watched surreal life

mon - its a long wkend

suppose to go see the west indians play mas and run a muck on the streets of EASTERN PARKKKKKWAY

Originally posted by Æ°

Friday: Go to Russian bars and meet some great people.

Saturday: Read Technopoly: The Surrender of Culture to Technology during the day, Drive 70 miles out of the city, and hide out for the evening. I'll probably read some more and I may bake some brownies also.

Sunday: Brother Ali, Los Nativos, K-Salaam, and Immortal Technique show at First Ave.

Monday: No plans because I just found out 30min. ago that it's Labor day, I don't have to work, and I get paid for it.

Update: After the Brother Ali/Immortal technique show, get drunk on Jameson and listen to old Jackson Browne records while alone in your bedroom.

starting friday after noon up untill now monday morning 2-3 am whatever it is i have been "boligerooo drunk"

although the rest of today i will be sober and going for a bike ride with my home girl then cooking her a very nice dinner to cap of the labor day weekend "fuck a job 4 real" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

thursday night - drove to another city nearby in hopes of scoring with this one fine girl i made out with at my boy's party the weekend before. got there, had some drinks, girl went clubbing, i just chilled with some other girls at the house there.

friday night- paaaaaaaaaarty time. tons of people, good vibes, got drunk, the girl i originally went down there to see winded up being a player sorta, i was trying to get at her for a bit before i was like fuck her and moved on. then all of a sudden this fine ass indian girl shows up to the party. she was a friend of a girl friend of mine, and i had meet her like 2 years ago. so anyways, im talking to this one girl, and my friend, and the indian girl (who is fine as fuck walks over to me) and im like "hey girl, i know you! whats up..." and we start talking an shit bla bla bla. to make a longer story short i asked her what kinda guys she likes, and she replies "whiteboy with blue eyes" (which is me) haha, and so im like oh is that right... start making out with her an shit... bla bla bla, great times.

saturday morning- bounce back to the home city, then go with moms to dallas.

sunday- got back home, now im slamming some jack in the box and then im about to go to bed and get ready for work tomorrow.

You still sound like you're 16.

Friday - Went out for a friends 21st, got major league fucked up and giggled as my ex girlfriend got upset cause i wasn't paying her any attention.

Saturday - Went for a few quiet ones with the new lady friend, an old mate and his new girlfriend.

Sunday - Relaxing half a day in bed with said lady friend, then cruised around with a friend exploring drains.

friday - just layed low after work and relaxed

saturday - kegger, drunkness ensued.

sunday - took sister to OU and came home and hung out with this chick

monday - frosted flakes at the moment, rest of day to be planned shortly. need to clean the apt.

Archived