TEXAS MAN GETS THE DEATH SENTENCE!

king kong

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by onesecondple

out of curiosity, who were they and why they get condemmed? just wondering

ive only been on this board since about 2001 and im giving history lessons :lol:

PGW=LivinDigital plus a bazillion different names. got banned because he talked about theft a lot oh and he asked for help trying to detox then came back and talked about how good drugs are this pissed off seeking.....PGW=very entertaining guy.

old 824= Oldenglish, he pissed off the mods a lot...general bitter boring bastard who talked about nothing but his thuglife.....also had history with seeking and always threatened to hack his peices....

im not 100% sure about all this so if anyone can correct me please do so.

I'm still pissed about PGW being condemned. Despite the fact that he was breaking all of the board's rules, he was way more entertaining than 95% of 12oz. Anyone who actually knows him get any word on the handbook? I'm still looking to get one of those.

pgw and old english, both of whom have been condemned several tiems before, were done so because they are worthless pieces of shit, whos self destruction is amusing to watch, but ultimately bad for society. the world would be a better place with both of them fnctioning as fertilizer.

seeks/fuck you heroes.

12oz Gladiator Royale. Tease, PGW and MERO

all go at eachother's throats. We could throw a

few wildcards in to act as the lions. I'll bet you

the only one to come out un-banned is MERO,

and that's just because he'd be busy talking

about shooting aborted babies laced with Spyder

jackets and shit.

'sallI'msayin'.

Archived