Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Texas Hold Em

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by TuffKid, Dec 4, 2004.

1. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

yeah yeah so i just got into playing. last night at a friends house i served fools up and walked away with 80 bucks. any of you 12oz junkies get down>? Discuss....

[​IMG]

2. bodice_ripper

bodice_ripper Elite Member

fuckin love it, though no one really plays poker over here.

I could give a fuck less about the cash. I just love to play, and none of my friends will play me for cash.

3. TresOne

TresOne Member

I've been trying to get into it, but i'm just terrible at poker in general, it seems.

I'd rather play blackjack - if you know how to count cards, it's easy money. ;)

4. kaesthebluntedwonder

kaesthebluntedwonder Elite Member

there's a great drinking game called "balls", which is pretty much the same thing as black jack...you have the rotating jobs of dealer, pourer, and collector too, and all three must do their job, and if they somehow fuck up they drink. if you think you have the best hand you hold your cards, and if you don't, you drink...there are a lot of other small but important rules which i can't think of right now, but that game has led me to get extremely drunk a good number of times.

i played some poker in school but never got too good at it. that hi-lo shit is crazy too, and phsycho...i would usually stop there because i never really got it. that shit is fun though, and i've walked away with a few extra bucks sometimes.

5. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

hold em is dope.

but i cant play with to many people, i get to impatient.

6. spectr

spectr Guest

i play hold em once in a while but i prefer stud poker.

7. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

Hold em is cool as hell.. But when it comes to money I prefer plain old Poker..

8. about:blank

about:blank New Jack

love hold em..recently got into playin omaha pot limit...makin some cash that way!

its an addiction but i look at is as entertainment with a chance to actuyally make some money you cvant go to the bar adn come out with couple hundred for paying for beer.

9. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

Pocket kings baby! COUNT ME IN

12 oz HOLDEM TOURNAMENT!!!!

Its sad but i play on yahoo when i cant get into a game of the real thing any yall motherfuckers wanna play or if you got another online thing to try out hit me up on aim before i go out to the bar: StuartsLightBulb

10. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

i thought they didnt have poker on yahoo...
    i play hold em on pokerroom.com

11. DangerousArabian

DangerousArabian Banned

just about everyone i know is addicted to poker right now. i myself dont play, but i do know how and aint that bad at all. omaha is cooler to play online though.

12. religion

religion Member

I play at partypoker.com. Its really fuckin' addicting... and phun! Although I really should do some work, lately this shits kept me up until 3 am. My girlfriends a blackjack dealer which also doesn't help (knowing the odds, playing mathematically, etc.) Good shit. Get five friends in for a five dollar buy in on texas hold em. Good week night fun. I've played home pots with many people re-buying in and playing for pots up to $300 with a five dollar original buy in! Guess who won? :)

13. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

it's like the hottest shit in my city... every fucking bar has a table or 2 and a hold em night.... i don't play, but i8 don't mind.. homies keep me drinking all night long just for supporting their habit... thanks wayne.

doing tags w/ pool chalks

14. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

I thoroughly enjoy hold'em. I couldn't play the other night because I was on mad robaxacet and alcohol. Didn't trust my judgement. For a while there, I would play nothing but video poker and roulette on gta4.

oh yeah, i used to play a lot on playtigergaming or something. anyone have a good recommendation? they should let you pick what kind of drink you have on the screen, next to your spot on the table.

*It seems that saturday night live really sucks these days. those people are dying on the screen.

15. geezpot

geezpot Elite Member

I sometimes jump into the free rooms at partypoker.com, I save the real cash for sitting in person. Most of the game of Hold 'Em isn't the cards but the body language of the other players.