Tetris Appreciation

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

^^ word. got tetris on my graphing calculator this year.. failed math and chem

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats awesome, i did that with mario.. fuck it, i learned more from jumping on flying turtles then i did in english anyways .. never mind, my grammer fucking sucks.

When I was in sixth grade I went through an extremely heavy Tetris addiction. I can remember sitting in the cafeteria, looking at the ceiling tiles, and using them to play in my head. I had this version on the Mac then that was freeware, and it was superior to anything other version I've played. I also got really hooked on Facetris and Wordtris for a while.

i LOVE tetris and often times play the game in my head when im bored and dont have my handheld one.. i need to get a new one because i played it so much and it just says winner or game over after 25 lines and shuts off. And when i start to play it around my boyfriend he gets jealous, i've heard of one for the ps2 but have never found it. TETRIS IS AWESOME.

me and my old roommate got addicted to tetris for about a month. we would drink a lot of vodka when we played to help keep the russain theme srtong. we would also talk with russain accents and say words like comrade and babushka. tetris is russain, right? well, whatever. it made for some fun evenings.

oh, and for tetris fans. don't sleep on puzzle fighter.

but man THE MUSIC. i kno some pretty nice remixes if anyones interested. ranging from the obvious techno-ish ones to more actual russian instrumental sounding/slavic ones. good ones.

then again, i kno a place with tons of great def genre mixes of tons of games. so good.

chrono trigger/cross...xenogears...mario...

ok thats enuff going thru my archives.

Originally posted by Teh0wnz

Tell me where.... I want them.

OverClocked ReMix

basically put together and made possible by random ppl like us just remixin songs and havin them uploaded and discussed/ejoyed/etc.

great tracks and nice community there too. i have a nice archive of oc remixes that im very pleased with. got a playlist goin rite now.

tell me wat u think. especially if u mix.

• 4 weeks later...

fuck yes!! i still play the original tetris on my NES. been playing it on the same system for ten years now. never gets old.

and on the NES note...me and my good friend just beat the Guardian Legend (for those who know). fucking awesome game. i've had that game for years and never beat it. i feel like such a dork getting happy about that. thought i would share the good news.

Archived