Tesseract the Snot Factory

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I swear to god my nose must have dripped like dozens of gallons of clear/yellow/white sticky liquid today all comfortably bottled in 2 rolls of toilet paper....my nostrils are more sore than Sylvia Saints asshole.

.class

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

been sick a week .. today was my first day back at work and its sucking !!!

my girl has been sick for two weeks ... well where did i get it ... oh yeah.

head cold like what ??

no bronchitis like what .... maybe .... fuck i cant hear either my ears are as congested as the rest of my head.

fuck being sick !!

Guest imported_Europe

Just woke up to a blizzard. Rode through it on my bike. Now my nose is running too.

By the way, when a girl blows cum thorugh her nose it looks excactly like snot, isnt that weird?

nothing worse

than a snotty runny nose..... id rather be sick the way i am now from just getting outa hospital...eating jelly and icecream all week is the collest......i just cant wait for the weekend where i get fukt up on alchol from all the medication that im taking....cheep weekend for me!!

I started feeling sick a couple of days ago....so what'd I do?

I rode my bike out and partied like a mad man for fat tuesday.

I felt a little worse yesterday morning...so what'd I do?

I went out and drank a couple of bottles of wine with a lady friend.

I woke up this morning feeling worse than the prior two days...so what am I going to do tonight?

I've got a race team meeting...and one of my sponsors just happens to be a brewing company. So, yeah, you guessed it...I'm gonna drink my ass off tonight as well.

I'm sure I'll wake up feeling shitty tomorrow...and everyone knows what I'm gonna do.

yep...go out and hit the free wine tastings and get fucked up once again. damn near a solid week of drinking.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by effyoo

WHAT? There has to be a story behind this...

Well, if a girls gives a BJ and gags/chokes while she is swallowing, sperm will come out through her nose and look like snot... Dont ask me how I know this.:D

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Best thread title ever...

What I like to do when I'm sick and have a runny nose is let the whole thing pool up for a few hours, then step into the shower. With careful exhalation technique, combined with assitance with your hands (if there is some elasticity to the booger and it's not completely watery, you can actually "grab" it with your fingers and slowly pull it out of your nose... which feels crazy cause you feel it moving from inside the depths of your head), you can have a giant snot stalactite several feet long coming out of your nose and nearly reaching the floor. Giggles everywhere.

Nice, mams.

My woman learned this from her mom: while in the shower, take a glass of warm salt water, tilt your head back, and pour the water up your nose. You may cough a tad, but snot will come pouring out your nose, and your head will likely feel more clear. It helps a lot with sinus problems.

Archived