Terrorists are a bunch of Flaming Homosexuals

Pistol

Terrorist's are a bunch of Flaming Homosexuals

This is the perfect thread for the pic of the 2 terrorist's praying with one "receiving the good word".

THE FACE OF A HOMOSEXUAL TERRORIST!

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/0203/images/afghanistan/walker_enlarge.jpg'>

Hayat met Lindh and took him on a tour of various madrasahs, searching for the perfect one from Karachi in the south to Peshawar in the northwest. The young American rejected them all and preferred remaining at Hayat's side. He helped Hayat at his store, a prosperous business dealing in powdered milk. Hayat, who has a wife and four children, says he had sex with Lindh. "He was liking me very much. All the time he wants to be with me," says Hayat, who has a good though not colloquial command of English. "I was loving him. Because love begets love, you know." Lindh's lawyers deny that their client engaged in homosexual relationships.

"He was ready to stay with me," says Hayat, "but I pushed him into the madrasah." Nevertheless, the businessman appears to be jealous of Lindh's relationship with the teacher he recommended, Mufti Iltimas Khan. (Lindh, says Hayat, "loved me more.") The mufti does not discuss the nature of his relationship with Lindh, though he seems happy to talk about the young man. "Everyone who saw him wanted to talk to him and to look at him and to look at his face. A very lovely face he had, John Walker."

:lol: ready for the religious "training"

http://abcnews.go.com/media/US/images/ap_lindh_taliban_020401_nv.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest uncle-boy

:lol:

silly terrorist.

did you also know that that whiteys dad left his wife and son to marry a gay man. then he and his new husband opened a gay sex club together.

yay for great parenting.

Guest BROWNer

blah..

you'd think an article published by time

would lend a patina of credibility to the claims

made, but in my opinion, its kind of cheap journalism

that really has nothing to do with what the

gov't is charging...cnn and probably a few

others have now picked up this tidbit and

sensationalized it.

thanks to the us patriot act writers could soon be deemed terrorists as well if the oppression gets bad enough in the states. especially with the rising of people piecing and doing throwups on garage doors and rooftops of private property. as it is right now people that partake in dissent and are arrested can be put on the fbi's terrorist list depending on what the campaign is. what that means is because of the patriot act authorities no longer need a warrent signed by a judge to search your house. they can go into your home for up to 6 months without a warrent and go through everything you own if they dont take anything and never tell you to build a case file on you. they can also tap your phone without getting a judges permission. all im saying is according to the us government a terrorist can be anybody or look like anyone, try not to get arrested and if you do all you have to say is i choose to stay silent until i speak to an attorney.

Re: Terrorist's are a bunch of Flaming Homosexuals

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/adventure/0203/images/afghanistan/walker_enlarge.jpg'>

The following screenshot taken from the upcoming Gay Adult Film "The nurse and the Taligangbang."

Time responded by saying the reason they published the part about him getting it in the butt was to show how he was a confused lost soul that got in over his head and found himself fighting a jihad with the taliban and well getting in the ass.

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by metallix

yes, keep reading corporate media. that is where all the enlightenment occurs...

no way jose!

i only read photo copied punk rawk zines for my non-biased information.

yeeeeeaaaaahhh-boooooyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

It is a common practise in Afghanistan to have sexual relations with men. This is mainly due to the religion forbidding alot of female contact......The men get on edge because they can`t see a womens body whereas they can do what they want with the males....Shit is fucked up

Archived