=TERRORISM= THE SOLUTIONS THREAD FOR PROBLEMS ABROAD.

non-hetero

Hamas leader killed in Israel attack on Gaza.

This is big news.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040322/D.../D81F6VR00.html

"Hamas leaders: Israeli PM Sharon has opened the gates of hell; we will cut off his head..."

"Hamas vows to 'bring death to every house in Israel' after leader is killed."

"Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades vow 'war on sons of Zion'..."

"Thousands of Palestinians protest in Gaza..."

"Sharon 'personally commanded' operation - Israel radio..."

"Israeli deputy defense minister: Yassin 'deserved to die'..."

http://www.drudgereport.com for links to quotes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, im so sick of hear about all these car/bus bombings over there, its fucking insane!

Just think if that shit was going on in Amerikkka....the fucking media would have an orgy every second of every fucking day.

Bottom line is: Israeli's need to consider leaving the fucking west bank, its fucking a scrap of land and people are being killed every day over it.

Its almost selfish in a sense.

Im too stupidly high to know what the deal is, just ignore if your offended or something.:dazed:

you want to know wuts selfish ?

sending a ten y/o kid with a bag full of bombs with out him being awaer of them to the border to blow up in our soldiers faces ... can you call ppl who do somthing l so low humens?

well if you can you are idiots.

when ppl dont have nothing and you take andvantage of it to tell them 80 virgins will wait for you in heaven after you blow your fuking ass on jews then you are not humen .... that man deserved to die he sent ppl to die for him and to take inoccent lives with them

and ... here is a qustion to you all you think bin laden must die right?

well y is that ? for blowing up the wtc?

then fuck it yasin blow up all the soul of our sociaty

anyone who sais else can suck my dick

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by mr.VIRS

anyone who sais else can suck my dick

Representing the democratic people of israel 04'

Congrats asshole you have just the right attitude to keep that shit moving forever...does it make you feel good to put all the blame in the other side? does it create less dead people...Sharon is the same terrorist fuckin piece of shit so dont even get me started on this. God knows how many palestinians you civilised fucks have burried under their own house, in their own STOLEN country...

On a sidenote i love how western news agencies brake their code of honour to not post gross flicks of dead people when it comes to 'terrorist people'

I'm taking those down.

Hearing Virs in here is a good reminder how twisted things can be in the eyes of the general poplus. He only hears what the media over there will let him hear. much the same as the redneck in Alabama. Its so sad to me that we are all caught in the middle of this dick waiving from people in power.

9-11, 3-11, Isreal & Palestine, Iraq .... I'm just sick of this shit .... why cant people see where the root of this comming from ?? why cant people have the desire to help others and not be blinded by wealth and greed??

its painful to have to watch this go down.

Originally posted by Tesseract

Sharon is the same terrorist fuckin piece of shit so dont even get me started on this. God knows how many palestinians you civilised fucks have burried under their own house, in their own STOLEN country...

i'll admit that it is very, very difficult for me to be 'biased' on this subject, since i generally find myself aligning with the 'oppressed' people in any conflict they're in, regardless of race, religion or origin. no matter who is 'right' or 'wrong', who is 'terrorist' and who is 'not', in this situation israel is the oppressor, and palestine is the oppressed. you can church it up anyway you like, but that is the fact: israel is in control. with that control they can chose to do one of two things, either one is directly and absolutely at their disposal. they can continue the blood bath, and the murder of innocent lives on both sides, or they can put an end to it by giving back stolen land, and stop oppressing the palestinian people. whether or not there is religious hatred in the mix here, first and formost there are human beings who are watching their families starv right before their eyes, because an alian force is building a wall between them and their jobs. they're watching their friends being imprissioned and murdered, because israel wants control of an absolutely useless strip of desert for no other purpose but to show dominance. why the hell else would you drop an empty container in the middle of nowhere, label it a 'settlement', and call it off limits? to gloat. and what does that gloating get them? dead israeli's. why? because if im sitting in palestine right now, watching my friends die around me, i'm gonna have a real hard time watching you be rich enjoying the freedoms i had until you took them away, and more to the point, having no one in the world giving a shit. back any animal into a corner, no matter how small, and it will try to fight it's way out. people strap bombs to themselves because it is their absolute last possible course of action, not because it will supply them with virgins in the afterlife. the media has done an incredible job of taking extreme islamic martyrdom and turning it into some boogyman like force of willfull destruction. as if muslims are the only people on earth who feel there is reward in selfless action. in america we call them hero's, and it's patriotic. christian's stand around praising christ for doing what? for giving his life for his people. they differ in that christ did not kill anyone, but more people have been killed in his name than any other cause in history of humanity, so what's the difference? it's semantics and bullshit. the only difference between 'extreme' islamic militants and extreme jewish, or christian's, is that muslims are not in control of the media, and don't get to lobby for better press releases. oh, but the taliban oppressed their own people, stoned them to death and were so brutal. yes, they were....and so is the puppet regime we put in their place. it's a different world over there, with different standards of living, decency and expectancy. we scream about their inequality, yet christians in tennesee want to make it illegal for gays to move to their city. bush wants to make it illegal for gays to marry. up half a century or so ago, blacks and women were not allowed to have any say in americas politics. what's the difference? that we give the illusion of freedom? it's a crock of shit. i'd rather have someone stab me in the face than in the back. atleast then i could respect them.

i know this was a total rant, but whatever. oppinions are mine and do not reflect anyone but myself and the things i've come to believe. anyone who disagrees can in fact 'suck my dick'.

Originally posted by ERIZENO

Hearing Virs in here is a good reminder how twisted things can be in the eyes of the general poplus. He only hears what the media over there will let him hear. much the same as the redneck in Alabama. Its so sad to me that we are all caught in the middle of this dick waiving from people in power.

9-11, 3-11, Isreal & Palestine, Iraq .... I'm just sick of this shit .... why cant people see where the root of this comming from ?? why cant people have the desire to help others and not be blinded by wealth and greed??

its painful to have to watch this go down.

I hear ya. And I'm american. It's true most of us don't know what's going on. That's why I've proposed guerilla media campaigns. I don't know if anyone picked up on that. If it's going to be a grassroots movement it's gotta be widespread.

This cycle of violence is endlessly stupid.

Originally posted by villain

That's why I've proposed guerilla media campaigns. I don't know if anyone picked up on that. If it's going to be a grassroots movement it's gotta be widespread.

hit my email !!!

I'm down for that & the bigger the better

Originally posted by villain

I hear ya. And I'm american. It's true most of us don't know what's going on. That's why I've proposed guerilla media campaigns. I don't know if anyone picked up on that. If it's going to be a grassroots movement it's gotta be widespread.

This cycle of violence is endlessly stupid.

this is interesting. did you do a thread on this?

link?

if not, id like to hear more about it.

while i don't agree with the tactics employed by hamas, i can safely say that this will be a turning point in israeli/palestinean relations. israel better hurry up and finish that wall or get the fuck out, because there is gonna be some bloodshed.

israel has the sixth largest armed forces in the world. palestine doesn't have an army. you do the math.

Tesseract and seeking both have good points, i wasnt going to try to bring in Sharon into the argument, but i dont think thats possible.

Virs, i know your angry about all these attacks, and thats perfectly normal. But with that attitude you displayed in your first post just goes to show how this issuse keeps going on and on.

Your attitude is what prolongs terrible generalizations, just keep an open mind.

Its gotta be a bitch to read all these things people are saying about the place you live, and all these people saying things are thousands of miles away.

Just because Sharon's an ass, doesnt mean all the israeli people are ass's, same with the suicide bombers, you cant say that "hamas is palestine" thats unfair to a lot of palestinian people.

um, yeah, i think that's what he's saying.

and unfortunately, that's the undeniable math.

if you support someone who does wrong, in america, it's called aiding and abeiting. if you support a government that murders people at will, their blood is on your hands as well.

sorry, thats the breaks.

reap what you sew.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Let me put it this way,

On 3-11 spain took the biggest terrorist hit ever in europe bacause their PM backed up Bush in Iraq...days later, the spanish people impeached their PM and elected another that promised he'll take all spanish troops out of iraq asap. Spaniards were against the war in iraq from day one and when elections came heads rolled.

This is how democracies work, people gets their way...Sharon followed the most violent tactic all these years and theres no improvement at all, on top of that he got reelected...now 'asshole' isnt a word suited to cover what we're talking about...you can call them whatever you want as long as the meaning is that they support the most horrible way not to solve a huge problem.

Archived