TERROR FABULOUS

timo

Just finished watching the new team dvd that has just come out ,the first to come out of the uk. My first impresions are that I really rated it plenty of live paintings back jumps and the quality of the graff is good, my only criticism could be the soundtrack to it isnt the best I have heard but its still a 9 out of ten for me. Be interested to here your reviews.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Don't think you can really knock the soundtrack in a graf vid because writers have so many different musical tastes but I guess it adds to the enjoyment if it's full of tracks you like. The good thing about Terror Fabulous is that a lot of the action has been edited in time with the music giving it a more professional feel. As for the action itself, well decent. Things have certainly moved on since the days of Visual Grafix!

Just ordered my copy.

Can anyone thats seen this post up a more detailled review?

There has been a lot of hype about this DVD..... If what I hear is true, I dunno how NT managed to actually release it!

Apparently there is some seriously raw shit on there- Insides, mad train shit, dangerous shit.... Looking forward to it!

Originally posted by UP NORTH@Dec 20 2004, 08:23 PM

I cant say ive seen it..Ive herd good things about it though, just peopel are too tight to line Aroes pokets.

Some sucker will buy it and make copys. You can guarentee it.

i watched it last night....and found many of the sections esp uk trians didnt work, neither did extra's.

What worse is its a copied dvd..u know the ones that r blue on the underside....where u can multy buy form record stores. then they sell it for £20.. :hatred:

Originally posted by jo king+Dec 21 2004, 09:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jo king - Dec 21 2004, 09:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-UP NORTH@Dec 20 2004, 08:23 PM

I cant say ive seen it..Ive herd good things about it though, just peopel are too tight to line Aroes pokets.

i watched it last night....and found many of the sections esp uk trians didnt work, neither did extra's.

What worse is its a copied dvd..u know the ones that r blue on the underside....where u can multy buy form record stores. then they sell it for £20.. :hatred:

[/b]

skanky

Originally posted by jo king+Dec 21 2004, 09:55 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jo king - Dec 21 2004, 09:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-UP NORTH@Dec 20 2004, 08:23 PM

[/b]

got a copy today and it won't even play past the graphotism advert! If anyone does rip this add a torrent link here :burn:

£20 Graphotism ripofffffff

Originally posted by dketch@Dec 23 2004, 12:48 AM

does it work on ur pc???

cos i hav a wank dvd player but when they dont work on my dvd player i use my pc n then there usually all gud?????

according to graphotism it will only work on the latest dvd Players and not on pc's or PS2's..if u have a mac with the right software u MAY..... be in luck

its all about getting copies off your mates rather than purchasing this ....

[/b]

dont buy it its fucked up dont even work :hatred: .its a cheap blue

copy disk.1/2 the parts dont play at all.and thats just not

my dvd 8 people that i know who have it its not playing

for them aswell. i am getting it coded this week and will

put it up on soulseek in the next few weeks

Originally posted by smut2+Dec 27 2004, 02:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (smut2 - Dec 27 2004, 02:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by jo king@Dec 21 2004, 09:55 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-UP NORTH@Dec 20 2004, 08:23 PM

dont buy it its fucked up dont even work :hatred: .its a cheap blue

copy disk.1/2 the parts dont play at all.and thats just not

my dvd 8 people that i know who have it its not playing

for them aswell. i am getting it coded this week and will

put it up on soulseek in the next few weeks

[/b]

nice one...let us know when its up, ive got that berlin Pure Hate video and a fair amount of music if you'd be up for a trade ;)

• 1 year later...

I got this a couple of weeks back from RK after reading that the new copies had been fixed up for all dvd players and I had no trouble with it.

Works on my £20 dvd player. Worked on my friends PC. It even worked on my friends 2nd hand xbox which is a piece of shit and never plays anything.

Its well edited, about half the sound track is shit i would never listen to but i guess it all sets the mood and theres a few scenes in there that make it worth the purchase.

Maybe i was lucky with my copy

• 3 months later...
only wierd thing that happens with my copy is that theres an australia section that isnt in the menu that sometimes decides to show up as an intro but then half the time it doesnt?

wat?? wats it like the australia section? anyone name any other songs from the soundtrack?