Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

TERROR FABULOUS

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by timo, Dec 16, 2004.

1. timo

timo Senior Member

Just finished watching the new team dvd that has just come out ,the first to come out of the uk. My first impresions are that I really rated it plenty of live paintings back jumps and the quality of the graff is good, my only criticism could be the soundtrack to it isnt the best I have heard but its still a 9 out of ten for me. Be interested to here your reviews.

2. Fletch Lives

Fletch Lives New Jack

Don't think you can really knock the soundtrack in a graf vid because writers have so many different musical tastes but I guess it adds to the enjoyment if it's full of tracks you like. The good thing about Terror Fabulous is that a lot of the action has been edited in time with the music giving it a more professional feel. As for the action itself, well decent. Things have certainly moved on since the days of Visual Grafix!

3. Locofanclub

Locofanclub Veteran Member

Where is it available then???? Want to get my loco fingers on a copy....

4. Fletch Lives

Fletch Lives New Jack

It hurts me to say this but I think you can only get it from those thievin' Graphotism gypos.

5. imported_b0b

imported_b0b Guest

My mate picked up a copy from Rare Kind today but is having trouble getting to work on his dvd..

6. oysterboy

oysterboy New Jack

Since it's a Graphotism thing I presume some kind soul who's acquired it will make a copy and share the wealth, torrent style!

7. Locofanclub

Locofanclub Veteran Member

Sounds promising then doesnt it!

8. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

that would be nice..

ive heard a few people on here saying theyve have problems with the dvd so i'd rather not buy it

9. STYLEISKING

STYLEISKING Dirty Dozen Crew

10. props2

props2 New Jack

Just ordered my copy.

Can anyone thats seen this post up a more detailled review?

There has been a lot of hype about this DVD..... If what I hear is true, I dunno how NT managed to actually release it!

Apparently there is some seriously raw shit on there- Insides, mad train shit, dangerous shit.... Looking forward to it!

11. UP NORTH

UP NORTH New Jack

I cant say ive seen it..Ive herd good things about it though, just peopel are too tight to line Aroes pokets.

Some sucker will buy it and make copys. You can guarentee it.

12. jo king

jo king Member

i watched it last night....and found many of the sections esp uk trians didnt work, neither did extra's.

What worse is its a copied dvd..u know the ones that r blue on the underside....where u can multy buy form record stores. then they sell it for £20.. :hatred:

13. urbandecorator

urbandecorator New Jack

i watched it last night....and found many of the sections esp uk trians didnt work, neither did extra's.

What worse is its a copied dvd..u know the ones that r blue on the underside....where u can multy buy form record stores. then they sell it for £20.. :hatred:
    [post=3761974]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

skanky

14. InDY_500

InDY_500 Veteran Member

A couple guys I talked to in the UK say its suppose to be a pretty straigt video.. Couldnt say anything about the soundtrack though... If I come accross it on bootleg ill let you all know...

15. El Producto

El Producto Senior Member

so....

anyone want to rip it to their pc and share?? :innocent: