''terorrism...end or just the beginning?

FR8HOUND

http://www.fototime.com/{BD27B330-1602-42DF-8012-A24BC4355216}/picture.JPG'>

this terorrism shit is crazy..Americans dont even seem to realize how lucky we really are..there is so much that can happen here, we are fortunate, despite 9/11,that worse stuff hasn't happened, and believe me, it can, and will...unless...????.....We are scared shitless about these terorrist's, buying up plastic's, duct tapes, water, food, and even guns..but at the same time there's a bunch of us, voting against war..in actuality, we should have got a grip on these fuckers a long time ago..during the gulf war, or desert storm, ( now i forget which one ), a sniper had Saddam Hussein in his ''sight's'', but was instructed, to ''not fire''..we had international laws that forbid's assassination of international leaders..and last time i checked, i think that law was overturned by congress..I'm not anxious to go to war, but what other methods can we use, to keep terorrism away from americans..? ideas, and input, are welcome..and for those of you that are like, fuck this, who cares, you will be the ones running down the street, gasping for air, when the 2ml. of anthrax , that you inhaled, is choking you to death....:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by FR8HOUND

during the gulf war, or desert storm, ( now i forget which one ), a sniper had Saddam Hussein in his ''sight's'', but was instructed, to ''not fire''..we had international laws that forbid's assassination of international leaders..and last time i checked, i think that law was overturned by congress..

the contradiction and lack of comprehension in the above quote is why the world is the way it is, not terrorism..

fuck terroism. everyone is so scared of little things these days. for exampl that black box with FEAR on the side of it. two years ago, if someone did that, people would have lookt at the box's and thort "wots that"

no one wood have gone "aww shit its a bomb" and ran out of the subway.

then why do you imply that in your post.

but at the same time there's a bunch of us, voting against war..in actuality, we should have got a grip on these fuckers a long time ago..during the gulf war, or desert storm, ( now i forget which one ), a sniper had Saddam Hussein in his ''sight's'', but was instructed, to ''not fire''..we had international laws that forbid's assassination of international leaders..and last time i checked, i think that law was overturned by congress..I'm not anxious to go to war, but what other methods can we use, to keep terorrism away from americans..?

if they have no connection how does killing sadam help us get "a grip on these fuckers"

well that has yet to be proven..but it's a possibility..both parties hate the U.S., that is clear, and we surely wont know the 1/2 of what the government knows, but bin ladin, and hussein, both need to be restrained, or governed, in what ever way seems fit, the fact that we are on husseins ass right now, is merely, because we probably have no fucking clue where bin ladin is..are you an ''anti war protester '', if so why ?

fuck war, fuck bush, kill bush

this debate has being beaten to death, bush is a piece of shit, the U.S.A is notorious for being the biggest terrorists of them all, supporting millitant groups to overthrow governments that didn't fit their agenda, the U.S government was in cahoots with Saddam prior to the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait, the U.S supplied weapons to the Taliban to keep Russia out of Afghanistan, then the U.S foccused on Iraq for mistreating the Kurds, when their allie Turkey was doing their own extermination of the Kurds, but that was ignored. the U.S fails to make payments to the UN when the UN does not vote in favor of the U.S agenda, and is the only nation-state to be charged by the UN with international terrorism but the U.S used their veto power to dissmiss the charges. the US economy is going to hell, so hey.. let's raise the terror alert without reason to get people out buying.. and when we get questioned about it we will lower it.. fuken great..

Here's some quotes from the great american leader..

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself." —George W. Bush, Grand Rapids, Mich., Jan. 29, 2003

"These people don't have tanks. They don't have ships. They hide in caves. They send suiciders out." —George W. Bush, speaking about terrorists, Portsmouth, N.H., Nov. 1, 2002

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"-Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

and i believe this sums up Bush quite nicely

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."— Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

kill bush!

Re: Re: ''terorrism...end or just the beginning?

Originally posted by Muppet

is that a terrorist or a yeti??? look at the fur on that guy... i mean.. i don't know wether he should be prosecuted and sent to jail or shot and sent round the taxidermist...

that definitly gave me a good laugh.

Suburbian - thanks for that site, it was definitly informative and interesting

in the words of Oderus from GWAR "the american public better get ready for heavy casualities" muahahahaha bring forth the blood drive 2003

oh yeah and about that part where it says a sniper had him in the scope or whatever and they called it off. man do you know how many times the cia killed someone or riged shit up illegaly i bet you don't ignorant amerikkkan anways saddam is all apart of americas little control game and shit but i don't even want to bother explaining i won't change minds

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: fuck war, fuck bush, kill bush

Originally posted by fr8rokr

"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question."— Reynoldsburg, Ohio, Oct. 4, 2000

hahahahaha

terrorism..start? ....end?? meh, id say middle. terrorist...freedom fighter...what the difference?

American Terrorists were deployed in the mideast to put down a revolt amongst Freedom Fighters last tuesday in Kabul......

if i thought i could make a difference in the world, id learn myself real good and become a politrician and spread disinformation.

Re: Re: ''terorrism...end or just the beginning?

Originally posted by Muppet

is that a terrorist or a yeti??? look at the fur on that guy... i mean.. i don't know wether he should be prosecuted and sent to jail or shot and sent round the taxidermist...

RON JEREMY

sorry i should be taking this seriously........

:lol:

Originally posted by FR8HOUND

well that has yet to be proven..but it's a possibility..both parties hate the U.S., that is clear, and we surely wont know the 1/2 of what the government knows, but bin ladin, and hussein, both need to be restrained, or governed, in what ever way seems fit, the fact that we are on husseins ass right now, is merely, because we probably have no fucking clue where bin ladin is..are you an ''anti war protester '', if so why ?

So do you know why they hate the US? Any idea, any at all?

Perhaps it's the idea that the US has the right to tell everyone else how

to be governed in whatever way the US sees fit?

You think the only reason that we are on Hussein's ass is because we can't find Bin Laden but you are still in favor of war? Whew your "logic" escapes me.

Archived