dick

shlong

wacker

we-we

mr hairy

pitchin a tent

willie

tell me what i missed i gotta do a report 4 school

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest cooterman

yah i should of explained that 1...well its like this...i was in class and the teacher was makin fun of some kid so i called him a wang sucker...so my teacher told me i had 2 write a 1000 word report on the male sex organyah this teahcer is coolo but h has shitty punishemnts

Guest got tha feva

i had a friend that always said he was out tryin to get some stanky poo on his hangy down. maybe you could use that as your concluding sentence.

prude

Guest PinkJelly

well well well...

it seems as though you are infatuated (sp) with the male genitals. tis a sad sad thing i must add. nex thing you know, you will be at a gay bar/strip club, probably called the Man Hole working 3rd shift and being taken into the bathroom and repeatedly raped by the male dance, who will deem you as their sex toy. slowly you will realize the mistakes you made in life, once this occurrs you will take a bar stool and jam it into your eye socket, and proceed to push until it hits your brain which will either kill you or severly injure you. then the world will be at rest once again.

Archived