Tequilla sunset

bigguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by loserfish

i love it when people are down to post action shots instead of swearing that if you dont blur the numbers the F.B.I will kick your door down........HOT SHIT

word. it's all a crock of ish anyways. I don't think people realise how many times a train stops on it's route. It would be nearly impossible to bust someone by showing the numbers. And, not to mention, find out where it was painted... unless of course they write next to the piece what city they are from. I honestly think that people just like to bitch on this board, and they make up all these stupid rules.

The numbers being crossed/blurred is because if you do get bagged, and they find a flick of your peice on a freight...that's another charge right there...same very every flick.....each one is a charge.

by deleting the numbers, there's no way to know exactly what train it was, therefor can't be charged.....

also, through means of a tracking site, most of you avid posters give your exact location away EASILY.....

Originally posted by fr8otech

The numbers being crossed/blurred is because if you do get bagged, and they find a flick of your peice on a freight...that's another charge right there...same very every flick.....each one is a charge.

/B]

thank you...about time someones gets it..lmao @ people not understanding why peopel do that..

Guest montanaman

the caracters dope but the style sux...yeah and seeing how yah dont give a fuk about the numbers beeing posted just keep those action flix comin so the pigs on this board ... keep track of your sillyness....i guess stupid is stupid does....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by montanaman

the caracters dope but the style sux...yeah and seeing how yah dont give a fuk about the numbers beeing posted just keep those action flix comin so the pigs on this board ... keep track of your sillyness....i guess stupid is stupid does....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

HA-thats great. exactally what i was gonna say, but ive learned that its better to let kids get pinched first. its always much more fun to say i told you so!

the action shots are dope though.

Archived