Tennis at the top *PHOTOS*

Guest imported_Europe

Guest imported_Europe

Andre Agassi and Roger Federer played the ATP-tournament Dubai Tennis Championships this wednesday at the top of the worlds most expensive hotel, Burj al Arab hotel in Dubai.

The Dubai Tennis Championships have made a tenniscourt at the hotels helicopter landing field 211 meters above sealevel.

The world number one Federer and legend Agassi played for 20 minutes at the top...

0502231418489366_3852fba1.jpg

0502231422591406_6b3c0035.jpg

0502231423264239_b7fc3e65.jpg

0502231422324090_c0456c0d.jpg

0502231422106911_ec15c238.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

holy shit....

I want to go to Dubai so badly. It's broken so many world records lately.

It's like the little city that finally getting to play with the big boys.

On of the records was the most people with the same name in the same place.

They had something like 6000 Muhameds all chillin' out.

Yo Muhamed!

Sup Muhamed.

This is Muhamed.

How you doing Muhamed.

they are trying to build the worlds tallest tower

burj_dubai_1_sm.jpg

Burj Dubai is set to be the world's tallest building and the centerpiece of the Gulf regions most prestigious urban development. The Arabic meaning for the word Burj is 'tower', which gives Burj Dubai a meaning of 'Dubai Tower' or 'Tower of Dubai'.

Burj Dubai will be constructed on Sheikh Zayed Road, just after the first interchange (Defense Roundabout). It is being developed by one of the region's leading real estate companies, EMAAR Properties, as part of its US $8 billion Downtown Dubai development project. It was designed by Skidmore, Owings and Merril (SOM), with a base and geometry which were influenced by the six petal desert flower.

Presently the title of the world's tallest building is held by Taiwan's Taipei 101 which is 508 meters tall. Burj Dubai exact height hasnt been disclosed by it has been confirmed that it will be over 700 meters. It is expected to be completed in 2008.

burj_dubai_0_sm.jpg

this morning was great. i was so happy to see that headline news had the time to report on this particular event. after all its not like syria and iran are trying to develop nuclear weapons....if they were i assume headline news would report on that. thank goodness thats not happening because a) that would be bad and b) i would be robbed of viewing absolute bullshit while i eat an omelet.

not to say they arent tackling the serious issues....for example, they did report on complete fucking idiots who built multi million dollar houses on hills made of dirt in california....that shit broke my heart.