<<<<<<<<TENET >>>>>>>>

Some1

Hey i am in a band called TENET ( www.tenetmusic.com ). We are out of connecticut and are looking for fame. We are a rock band to put it bluntly. We play out all over conneticut and are always looking for new fans and opportunities to play out. Please check us out www.tenetmusic.com . We are currently being played on 99.1 wplr headlining the local band show on sundays at 9:30pm till 10pm

We are playing at The Cellar in glastonbury friday october 10th for a 3 hour show we are on from 9pm till 1am so stop in have a drink and enjoy some music.

www.tenetmusic.com

www.tenetmusic.com

www.tenetmusic.com

www.tenetmusic.com

thank you so much for your time.

:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know what fuck it. If you took the time to listen then you would realize that we are actually good. In fact we are very goodand you might even like us . We have never been turned down for a show and play out prolly 2 to three times a month. Oh and we all enjoy playing music i have been playing for 10+ years now and everyone else have been playing for years as well. We all enjoy playing but wouldnt it be nice to make some money doing it... yes it would but as of now we jus want to be heard by as many people as possible. Tenet is dedicated musicians trying to get their music to as many ears as possible in order to achieve fame. All I ask is that you listen

Originally posted by sludgenuts

you clearly suck unless your music is about AnArChy stuuuupppiiddddddd and only real anarchists get famous...but then again no one from connecticut is famous so you just plain suck!

ok john mayer even though i dont personally like his music the man is from CT.

all i ask is that you listen

you know what, i did listen to what you have on your webpage. you sound like every other band that is coming out now, whinny. and that guy on the front of your webpage need to cut those highlights out of his hair.

Originally posted by Some1

ok john mayer even though i dont personally like his music the man is from CT.

all i ask is that you listen

hohn mayer isnt famous, hes just dumb...

and if you get famous i hope you remember me cause ill be the one laughing at how dumb you are no matter how famous you are no matter how much money no matter waht, just cause your stupid....FAT HEAD!

I understand where you're coming from, but looking for fame is fame none-the-less.

When you hit a fr8 or throw 6 bombs on a apt building, you're looking for fame and trying to spread the word of you.

When you come online and promote a band or go to a show and hand out fliers, you're trying to spread the word of you.

Originally posted by Glik0

I understand where you're coming from, but looking for fame is fame none-the-less.

When you hit a fr8 or throw 6 bombs on a apt building, you're looking for fame and trying to spread the word of you.

When you come online and promote a band or go to a show and hand out fliers, you're trying to spread the word of you.

i see what your saying there is no real way to argue this cause we are not arguing anything at all. out painting is getting your name across and so is out flyering for shows...but i man flyering has other bands on the bill.

when you look for fame through graffiti i think its more of a respect kinda think pushing yourself whatever you take it. but when your out flyering and passing out demos its so people with that taste in music or maybe not can learn about the band and maybe open their minds to it. i dont think anyone is opening to their minds to graffiti when they see a throwup on the side of a building...