TEN TRAIN COMMANDMENTS (A)

pete rose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good looking ....that veks is fresh do you have the #'s on that one i want to trace it to see were it is all so i need it to know if eat fuk is on the other side if he is thats over a gun peace .there should be alil peace of a ver by eatfuker...anyways good post love that kingbegr train ...

Originally posted by why me

good looking ....that veks is fresh do you have the #'s on that one i want to trace it to see were it is all so i need it to know if eat fuk is on the other side if he is thats over a gun peace .there should be alil peace of a ver by eatfuker...anyways good post love that kingbegr train ...

that v is hurt, but i like that king begr, begrs letters have a lot of feeling, and he has a beatiful hand....

he should be a hand model.

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

damn pete rose with that post they should let you into the hall of fame no questions asked

shit maybe johnny cocharon could get me there?????? why me.. sorry dunny no numbers. i liked the veks. It's the only flick i stole.........i like pirates.

Archived