Temp Agenices

8onus

who here knowss about temp agencies and how they work and shit? i need to know this by today if ima get my foot up in this one that is supposed to be dope.

whats the deal with these junx? what kinda work do they usually have?

they pay good? at least 10/hr?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

through a temp agency way back when i got a full time office job for a whole summer with nothing but a high school diploma and one year of college under my belt. sure, it was menial and monotonous, but it paid alright and was a real job.

basically its jobs liek tech shit and office, labor, shit like that, shit like everyone said. The more money you make, the more money you make the agency. If you say I want to work lots of overtime for over ten bucks an hour, you're more important to them than someone who wants to work parttime for a little job

from my experiene a company usually uses an agency because they offer a benefit plan to its employees and are not willing to risk turnovers. It is also a good way to find decent workers and by-pass training procedures.

Ohh and they can also drop you at anytime, no job security what so ever