telling her for her own good

Weapon X

I’m dumping this girl any day now. I never really was feeling it. It’s been hard, because I know she is emotionally fragile, and she really considers herself lucky to be with me.

So I figure that when I do the deed, I tell her a couple of things for her own good. First, she has bad breath half the time when we kiss. Also, I need to tell her that her tattoos are ugly so she won’t get any more. Yin yangs and Libra scales the size of a quarter are just trash, and she wants more. But the breath thing is very important, or she’ll end up lonely and bitter a long time from now.

Shit, I know I could go about this coldly, but does anyone have any advice as to how I can put this a lot more delicately?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dated this half black girl for years and she used to have the worst fuckin breath on the planet . Suddenly, after only one time of hinting towards BRUSHING HER FUCKIN TEETH, it was always nice. If you like her and that's her only pit fall, maybe just try hinting at a good brushin before sex...I kinda pushed that I liked the real minty taste while I was kissing...It was corny, but as God and her as my witness, it worked...

:idea:

People tend to take things much better if you compliment them on something before you crush them. Tell her she is a terrific girl and that you love the fact that she has put in so much work to the relationship, but you have some problems that you need to work out with yourself and that the timing was all off for the relationship in the first place. Tell her that maybe under different circumstances things might have worked out. Then hit her with something else nice and then tell her that her tattoos are no good and she should not get any more. Repeat this process of nice/asshole until finished with what you have to.

delicate isnt not the way to go. just be like baby

i feel that if we dont break up i will kill you so i can feast on your soul.

Or just be like listen i am going through some rough times right now and i dont think i am going to have time for a relationship make up some problem and be like i am only doing this so i dont neglect you some shit like that. its has worked wonders for me!

First of all, I have already planned how I’m gonna dump her, and believe me, it will be hilarious, cold, and childish. But that will be for another thread, maybe.

I don’t mind hurting her feelings, but I think telling someone they have bad breath after over a month of dating and bullshitting can destroy someone as self conscious and vulnerable this.

So you guys say that I should tell her straight up that her breath stinks, and that it has this whole time? Alrighty, but it’ll make the dumping part not as out of left field as I’d like it to be.

Archived