Tella me whata you thinks

goonstock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by IntangibleFame

like im going to register for pg...hahahahahaha..who do you think iam defy?

ahhahahaha:lol: PG owns this board ne day... this board is full of pricks, liars, toys, and powertrip mods... Training Bible II is the only reason i come here... good flicks in that thread

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

like im going to register for pg...hahahahahaha..who do you think iam defy?

^^^^:lol: ^^^^^

hello, my name is satrdae, I'm a registaholic

(all say "hi satrdae")

I recently hit rock bottom when I found myself registering at PG, I don't recall too much, I think I blacked out. the stories thar I hear from loved ones are enough to make me think I have a problem. So here I am tonight at RA. one day at a time.

Originally posted by fame401

ahhahahaha:lol: PG owns this board ne day... this board is full of pricks, liars, toys, and powertrip mods... Training Bible II is the only reason i come here... good flicks in that thread

Right..

Originally posted by fame401

... this board is full of pricks, liars, toys, and powertrip mods...

Ive never really been to PG, but it must be full of sensitive-ass punk hippies. Because people from PG always come here saying the 12oz is full of pricks and assholes. I have yet to meet any. No one that would make anyone leave this site, and go register at another. If this place if full of assholes, you must be VERY sheltered, VERY sensitive, and need to learn how to take a joke.

wow dude that picture fucking wasnt very good at all.. do you write like that on papers at school? are you even in school yet??

the only thing that whole thing has goin for it is the A... meh whatever

i think i signed up for PG a long time ago, back when i first saw this post..

and i think the only reason why there is no dicks and hard asses and fuckers and shit eaters and toys and ball lickers on PG is because its rated PG ay?? you like my joke?? i do..

yeah yeah 12oz has a lot of dicks on it, but a lot of the dicks say some funny ass shit to these new toy assholes ;o)

Archived