tell me how youre doing today.....

$360

........with a line from a song. im so fucking bored.

"Drain my life for a barrel of gold, find someone else before i get to old. if i live my life for aesthetic gain, will you reapy me with all youre shame?"

"my life in knife trade" by boy sets fire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i slept in most of the day....made some noodles for lunch....went back to sleep...woke up again made a sandwhich....went on 12oz......had a smoke...took a shower went back to sleep....woke up in time for the simpsons ate dinner....went to my room listened to the new jay-z and did a couple of quick sketches

Originally posted by E MARTYR

gonna cop that "no doubt" singles album... i think anyways. i like gwen steffani's voice. and i dig those singles from all their albums and the shits only like $9.99.

I like No Doubt too for the fact that Gwen's voice is so damn sexy. E Martyr, if your comp can handle it, download the Oi To The World video of theirs they did a few years back. Gwen at her finest.

I admit, i dig some pop music. I can only handle so much "serious beats and rhymes with a message for the urban soldier" type stuff. SOmetimes i just gotta enjoy some auditory junk food thank you very much.

Archived