Televison Suicide

Telo

So last weekend i broke down and fell into the power hungry hands of the worlds most dominate media company. Comcast. I've always had the internet but i broke down and got the Cable TV last weekend. Now i have been pleased with stations like Comedy Central, and HBO but i tell you what. MTV is the absolute worst TV station known to man. I am not trying to jump on this hipster/underground bandwagon but this shit is horrible. These girls on the road rules and real world shows are stupid mindless bitches. The guys are just as bad with all the stupid fucking comments and fraternity-like homoerotic movements. The videos are incredibly horrible. Every single TV show is wack as fuck, but i have yet to see Ashton Kutchers "punked" which I'm thinking i might actually like. Overall, i have finally realised that our nations teenage, fast food eating, non-caring, teeny bopper generation are going to be the running this country. Shit makes me mad.......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dont watch TV and get angry at whats on it. Just turn the shit off, or watch PBS which kicks ass sometimes but sometimes also sucks. But yeah its kindof depressing the whold MTV teeniebopper generation but I have faith in the kids of the world today, theres lots of cool people out there. Plus, most kids are stupid when they are 13 and 14. I was a fucking retard. People grow up, it just takes some people longer, till they are like 18 or 19. I dunno.

for the longest time deto didn't like Mtv, but as of late, i am enjoying it.

Shows like:

punk'd

newlyweds (Jessica Simpson is too damn funny!)

the real world

viva la bam

jackass

and they are playing a lot of video's as of late, the only thing is that they are too repetitive and play the same videos over and over again...