telemarketers, ect..

Pfffffffffft

when telemarketers call most people get mad and hang up..

i try to keep them on the phone as long as possible talking about shit they arnt tring to sell me, im the one asking all the questions, where they are, what the weather is like, if they have a boyfriend, if they have myspace, shit like that..

i just called the cable company for high speed internet and talked to this chic about her 3 kids and other random stuff like which clubs she likes to go to and how people act in clubs....

i love the ones that dont speak good english

good fun with strangers on the phone..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The mother in law had a conversation like this once:

Telemarketer: Hello, is Mrs. _____ there?

Mother in law: Yes, speaking. Is this the funeral home? [fake sobbing]

Telemarketer: Excuse me?

Mother in law: You're with the funeral home, right? [sobbing] When are you going to come remove the body?

Telemarketer: Uhh, ma'am ..

Mother in law: [sobbing] Ohhh, it smells so bad!

Telemarketer: <click>

I've had good fun with telemarketers. The best ones are the ones calling from political parties when its around election time.

They always say "Remember to vote for _________" and i ask if hes going to send me hookers if i vote for him.

It probably sounds funnier on the phone.

just as fun.....go to a pay phone at like 3 in the morning and dial random 1-800 numbers....some are companies that will answer....you can have nice long conversations....sometimes 1-800 numbers (or 1-888 numbers) will get you people's houses....theyll wake up all sleepy and shit.....dont ask me why i used to do this....i was bored....i shoulda went bombing instead....but im lazy..

Guest KING BLING

One of many: I explain that the person they're trying to reach is deaf. Than when they're talking I tell them to hold on because the person they're calling is asking questions. Questions like "does it cure herpes?" or "I'm lonely, will it get me laid?" Than I apologize because I'm paid to speak for him, than I descibe how I abuse said deaf person because I'm his voice in the world but don't tell anybody because I might lose my job. You get the idea...

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Mar 30 2006, 03:42 PM

The mother in law had a conversation like this once:

Telemarketer: Hello, is Mrs. _____ there?

Mother in law: Yes, speaking. Is this the funeral home? [fake sobbing]

Telemarketer: Excuse me?

Mother in law: You're with the funeral home, right? [sobbing] When are you going to come remove the body?

Telemarketer: Uhh, ma'am ..

Mother in law: [sobbing] Ohhh, it smells so bad!

Telemarketer: <click>

even poop's mother in law kicks ass.

Originally posted by tsuifuku@Mar 30 2006, 01:59 AM

I've had good fun with telemarketers. The best ones are the ones calling from political parties when its around election time.

They always say "Remember to vote for _________" and i ask if hes going to send me hookers if i vote for him.

It probably sounds funnier on the phone.

Most of those calls are recordings.

i used to do lots of drugs and run the scams over phones.. i got a lot of the " the bbb says youre not legit "

i dont care!!!

but that myspace question is classic.. i've actually got a 411 operator to stay on for a long time.. puttin the mack down

sounded cute..