Tele Marketers

backcountrywriter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i usally take the pussy way out and just hang up on them.

There is no point to the game, by climbing to the heighest peak in the "game" you dont win a prize on the outside where things "really" matter.

If you really answered to yourself "why am i here" inside the game , the game would be over... you could answer this question if you really wanted to, but because you havent realized its just a game yet you obviously are still having fun playing it.

So stop trying to ruin the game for yourself. The game will be over someday, it doesnt go on forever so why be in a rush to get out so soon? Oh yea before you went in you were told you only had one chance in your life to play the game, and so now you are here not having wanted to pass up such a golden opportunity smile.gif

I like to keep acting like I didnt hear what they said, then say stuff which makes no sense.

TeleMarketer- want to subscribe to the paper?

Me - huh?

Me - where is it at?

TeleMarketer- huh?

Me - what?

Me - is it old?

Its mad funny.

Originally posted by backcountrywriter:

I enjoy teling them their going on hold and just handing up.

I'm working as a telemarketer right now. It's the best paying job I can get at the moment, and it's hella easy. Anyway, I like to pester people if they're dicking me around, like when you said you just tell them you're putting them on hold and hang up, I call back. I say in my sweetest possible voice "sir, I believe we got disconnected." I even do that if they just hang up without saying their interested.

Best way to get them off your ass is to just say you're not interested and then hang up.

Some things people do to me is tell me to call back on a certain day, or time when they know they won't be in. In that case, I hound them daily afterwards for about 2 weeks.

If someone is really dicking me around, and just keeping me on the phone because I'm a girl and they think I have a cute voice, when they get into that, "honey you sound sexy/cute/beautiful" I just tell them I'm 4 feet 8 inches and 345 pounds (which I'm not).

I really don't like telemarketers, even thought I am one, but I mean everybody has to make their money some how.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Guest wakassOATH

ya i was a telemarketer at one point , i lasted 2 1/2 hours its the worst job i ever had well its the only job ive had

anyway when just said no, i would keep asking them to do shit i would always call back and piss them off , they said they would call the cops and blah blah blah but i must admit there were some funny times

Alot of my girlfriends, freinds work as telemarketers. I hate those people. Those fuckers would always call up my house at the butt crack of dawn, waking me up. there was areason why I didn't pick any morning classes at school. And then these jagoffs call up to ask about "long-distance service". What's worse are the ones that have a machine call. Then you answer and no one says shit, then all off a sudden you here a click and then hello this so and so is this the person on the phone bill type shit. I don't know what's worse Miss Cleo's peeps sending me 2 e-mails a day (cause supposedly I subscribed to get her SPAM??NO!!) or the telemarketer's that wake me up in the mornings.

------------------

"The great man is sparing in words and prodigal in deeds."

Confucius , Analects

pistolsq.gif

Archived