teenagers.. wtf?

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

true! When I was 15.. I got 20$ allowance. That's it! No gifts, no loans.

what sucks is that kids can be 'kids' anymore.

When I was 12 all the guys were in jogging pants,

wearing 15$ converse chuck taylors, and throwing girls into

piles of leaves after school. None of this 'sceenster' bullshit.

Kids should have to worry about image, it kills the sence of self.

Guest greedy mars

i dont have a cell phone. i cant afford one. i usually get like 10 for lunch all week. but i spend it on caps

I mooch about $10 per week from my parents. But that will stop once I get a job......

Has anyone noticed that teen smoking has decreased, while teen cell phone use has gone up? Proves that it's all just an image thing. Shit like that pisses me off.......

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Has anyone noticed that teen smoking has decreased, while teen cell phone use has gone up? Proves that it's all just an image thing. Shit like that pisses me off.......

I read about that.

They say it's because kids only have so much money to spend,

and it's wither smoking, or the phone. Both gives you cancer,

neither makes you cool. haha stupid kids !

and you know what I hate...?

RINGTONES all of them. Please leave the cell on silent.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

I read about that.

They say it's because kids only have so much money to spend,

and it's wither smoking, or the phone. Both gives you cancer,

neither makes you cool. haha stupid kids !

and you know what I hate...?

RINGTONES all of them. Please leave the cell on silent.

Yeah, kids always used to take up smoking because it made them look cool. Now they just buy cell phoones instead. Humankind pisses me off.....

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I mooch about $10 per week from my parents. But that will stop once I get a job......

maybe in the US. but in europe mad kids smoke cigarettes. even the little fuckers that fuck up the pieces around here smoke and theyre like 10, 11.

image is everything...come on...so is cancer right...

smoking is weird, i think that if smoking caused deathly imediate results this world would acctualy be a different place....but unfortunatly it takes years, and you will never see them again, not to mention all that $$$...

i work a couple jobs, steal a bit, look for deals, blah blha blahbal

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i get no money from my parents, except for 10 bucks a week for lunch

i share a cell phone with my mom

i spend maybe 5-10 bucks a week, sometimes more if im buying weed or clothing or something

and i like 15 year old girls

I am always in disbelief of how spoiled some kids are these days. Like the stupid anti-drug ads on TV with the kid being grounded for smoking weed...they show her calling her friend and his machine is like "I'm not here, leave a message, or if your desparate call me on my cell"

so this fucking 13 year old kid has his own phone line AND a cell phone? rich fucks...

Originally posted by ese

I am always in disbelief of how spoiled some kids are these days. Like the stupid anti-drug ads on TV with the kid being grounded for smoking weed...they show her calling her friend and his machine is like "I'm not here, leave a message, or if your desparate call me on my cell"

so this fucking 13 year old kid has his own phone line AND a cell phone? rich fucks...

word ese, i thought the exact thing when i saw that commercial, that and what does the one kid mean by "you're joking right?" do they hate her cuz she smoked pot? whatever. man when i was 13 our phone line was getting cut-off.

Guest Stoney Blaze

haha

Allowance?

When I was 13 I delivered newspapers on four square blocks and made more money than you guy'ses allowances. Yeesh!

At 15-16 I was washing dishes and bussing tables. Hack jobs no doubt, and it DID suck but I pulled in or around to $200 a week (tips included).

My weekends back then were FAT!

Ah, the good ol' days...

:dazed:

Archived