teenage retard gives oral sex to infant!! ahahaah

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Teen pleads guilty to rape of toddler

By CHRISTOPHER BOBBY Tribune Chronicle

WARREN - A Youngstown teen-ager faces between three and 10 years in prison after pleading guilty Wednesday to rape after admitting to performing oral sex on an 18-month-old boy.

Nicole Harris, 18, of Thalia Avenue, who tested in the range of mild mental retardation, remains in Trumbull County Jail and will undergo a presentencing investigation and background check ordered by Judge John M. Stuard. Two other counts of rape were dismissed in exchange for the plea.

Harris, who was baby-sitting the toddler, told a mental health expert recently that she had been raped herself at least twice by a boyfriend of her mother.

On Nov. 26, 2001, the mother of the toddler struck Harris after she said she found the baby-sitting teen in a sexually compromising position with the naked boy on the living room couch of the Belmont Street N.W. home. The boy's mother said she waited until the next day to report the incident and only did so after a close friend persuaded her.

Harris told a Warren detective that she had performed oral sex on the boy about 12 times. She told police that she did so on a dare from three other friends.

According to the statement, two female friends also performed oral sex on the boy at different times over two weeks preceding Harris' arrest. But those allegations never resulted in charges against anyone.

Although a recent competency examination by Dr. Stanley Palumbo showed Harris as having a verbal IQ score of 65, the licensed clinical psychologist found the defendant competent to stand trial.

Palumbo also said Harris either understood or was made to understand the proceedings against her. And Harris said she was able to assist defense attorney Anthony Consoldane.

''It was a foolish moment in her life. She did this on a dare,'' Consoldane said after the plea.

Harris also was baby-sitting for two other preschool-age children who were unaware of any sexual contact.

JESUS CHRIST EVEN 18 MONTH OLD BABIES ARE GETTING ORAL SEX!! WTF IM A LOSER.....but then again..who wants head from someone with down syndrome?.....

:o

ME!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if she was smart enough to get all sexual with the baby and give it boss, she's not a retard in my book. and if she is smart enough to BABYSIT for somebody what does that tell you?

like, the judicial system is such a cockblocker and junk.

Guest me IS cool
Originally posted by test pattern

It'll all pay off in the long run when he can truthfully say, "Yeah fuckers? Well I was off getting my dick sucked by barely legal teens while you kids were still sucking on your mom's boobs."

:king:

Oh man, hahaha that shit was funny! :lol:

So, these parents left their infant in the charge of a retard, who blows him a few times, the parents press charges, and the retard goes to jail.

ONLY IN FUCKING AMERICA.

Every one of them has gotta go to jail. That includes the mom, dad, retard, the judge, the prosecutor, and the baby. Every single one.

Guest mafIAkilla

how do you give a blowjob to a baby? i always thought that since it was a job,someone had to blow their load for it to be complete.....

Archived