teen, car-theft, man, handgun, car-chase, murder

WhAt_dA_fUcK

Man gets carjacked by teen. Grabs nearest car, chases teen while shooting at him he

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/dayart/20021216/450tacomashooting16_overal.jpg'>

TACOMA - A 15-year-old suspected car thief who was chased and shot by the car's owner over the weekend died Monday morning.

Carl James of Tacoma died at Tacoma General Hospital with his family around him, hospital spokesman Todd Kelley said.

The 33-year-old man who pursued James in an attempt to retrieve his 1985 Pontiac Grand Prix was scheduled to appear in court Monday afternoon.

Tacoma police spokesman Jim Mattheis said Sunday that if the boy died, the 33-year-old could be charged with murder.

The man reportedly caught James in the act of stealing the Pontiac in the 7000 block of South I Street late Saturday. Police said he grabbed a small handgun, jumped in another vehicle and pursued James. James crashed into a fence and a parked car after being shot.

"We heard it," said Arlie Nordlund, the homeowner whose fence was splintered apart by the stolen car. "If we had been asleep, we would have heard it."

Tacoma police arrested the owner of the stolen car and booked him into the Pierce County Jail.

"He put a lot of people at risk by firing his gun," Mattheis said.

The owner of the Grand Prix told police he looked out to see his car being driven away. He grabbed a small handgun and hopped into an Oldsmobile Cutlass to chase after his car and the person taking it.

Witnesses told police the car owner caught up to his stolen car, pulled alongside it and fired three to four times.

The car tore through Nordlund's side fence, smashing into a neighbor's Chevrolet Corsica before rolling onto the driver's side, resting against the neighbor's home.

Peering into the car, Nordlund saw a young man dressed all in red. The man was not moving and gave no sign of life.

The owner of the car then disappeared.

Mattheis said the car owner apparently returned to his home, where police contacted him, then arrested him.

The chase and gunfire put a lot of people at risk, he said, including pedestrians and other motorists on the busy street. The stolen car itself crossed opposing lanes of traffic before crashing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest railroadjerk

haha can you imagine how that kid mustve flipped when he thought it was going to be an easy gta and it ended up like that. oh wait hes dead, nevermind.

Guest imported_Europe

Lesson to the carjacker:

Dont fuck with another mans car...

Words of wisdom to the carowner:

You dont need a car for a loooooong time...

see the only fucked up thing about this is that the car OWNER is getting charged with fucking murder. he should get off scot free, and get a metal of honor for marksman ship or some shit, fucking stupid ass little punk ass kid shouldn't have stolen his fucking car. let me be that car owner dude's lawyer, i'll get his ass off all charges! punk ass kid got what he deserved. talk about a joyride to hell..

Originally posted by THUMB WRESTL

see the only fucked up thing about this is that the car OWNER is getting charged with fucking murder. he should get off scot free, and get a metal of honor for marksman ship or some shit, fucking stupid ass little punk ass kid shouldn't have stolen his fucking car. let me be that car owner dude's lawyer, i'll get his ass off all charges! punk ass kid got what he deserved. talk about a joyride to hell..

I agree totally with you bro.F*CK that piece of shit that stole his car.If you try to steal someones car,rob them,or do anything else to someone or there property you should consider this may happen to you.This guy SHOULD be awarded a metal.Unfortunatelly he might get time.Its the same as Bernard Goets back in the early 80s in NYC.I believe it was 3 guys,or 4 tried to rob him and he shot them all! Thats the way to do it!

That's fucked up.

About 2 years back my boys father, got some news his 14 year old nephew was shot and killed by a white officer.

"Allan fatally shot 14-year-old Aquan Salmon, community outrage forced a re-evaluation of department policy and contributed to the department's sagging morale. That Salmon was riding with other boys, committing crimes from a big car full of guns -- toy guns, in this case -- has been depicted as a tragic but almost irrelevant detail. Salmon was unarmed when he was shot in the back. He was black and Allan is white."

Fuck that bullshit.

a 14 year old boy shot in the fucking back like a coward by a police officer because someone in the car had a lighter in the shape of a gun. Which was left in the car.

The owner of that car should be shot in the fucking neck for opening fire on a fifteen year old.

We all do stupid shit in our lifetimes, and some people grow up in worse enviroments then others. What if that 15 year old boy was taught how to steal cars to pay for his doped up moms rent. You never know.

People do different things to survive in different situations.

When that guy goes to jail, and the rest of the inmates find out it was for killing a 15 year old boy, he'll get everything he deserves.

Fuck him and you if you disagree.

fuck that,if some little punk-ass motherfucker tried stealing my shit I would probably do the same thing....that kid was 15,and he was old enough to understand what he was doing......I have a really short temper when it comes down that type of thing......I would not have tried to shoot while driving,that was lame.I would have waited until he tried to ditch the whip then shoot the fuckin' gastank and bounce.

Originally posted by 455

fuck that,if some little punk-ass motherfucker tried stealing my shit I would probably do the same thing....that kid was 15,and he was old enough to understand what he was doing......I have a really short temper when it comes down that type of thing.

Watch when your son does something stupid and a grown ass man puts a bullet in his side. Fuck you.

What makes what that guy did better then what the kid did?

Better yet why do you not consider taking a life worse then taking a car?

Originally posted by !CEBERG

What if that was your little brother, or cousin?

I doubt you'd be like "welp, little Jimmy did steal his car sooooo... I think he got what he deserved"

Bullshit. And if that is how you feel then you need a fuckin bullet in your neck too.

dog, your not going about this the right way.

if you have a kid, raise it right, your son should know better than to steal cars in the first place, if you are a good father. and you know that shit, that's the fucking bottom line.

as far as the white cop shooting the black kid, bla bla bla, i'm not sure on the circumstances, but yes it seems fucked up, however, that boy shouldn't have been fucking with those kids who were carrying that fake gun real or not! if he wouldn't have been in the car in the first place he wouldn't have gotten shot.

now it might be the case that cop was just a head case and racist or what have you, but maybe not, i know for dam sure if i was a cop and i got a call on the radio a car full of teenagers were carrying or waving guns around, i'd be a bit nervous to, and please believe if it's them or me, it would be them coming up dead..

and that right there is the reversal of your sad sob story my friend. and it's true, you said if you were the dad of the kid who got shot, you'd feel bad right? well what if you were the wife or child of the cop that got shot by that poor black kid who happened to be fucking around carrying a real gun and shot your daddy???

see? fucked up to isn't it? shit happens..

dog, your not going about this the right way.

if you have a kid, raise it right, your son should know better than to steal cars in the first place, if you are a good father. and you know that shit, that's the fucking bottom line.

no. That's not the bottom line. What if he didn't have a good father or no father at all to show him how to act? I know a kid whose father tried raping a woman and pissing in her mouth afterwards. So fuck you if you think everyone grows up in Dawsons Creek. I know kids whose father gets them coke. Case and point. Your putting a bottom line down on a situational event, and your telling me I'm going about it the wrong way.

as far as the white cop shooting the black kid, bla bla bla, i'm not sure on the circumstances, but yes it seems fucked up, however, that boy shouldn't have been fucking with those kids who were carrying that fake gun real or not! if he wouldn't have been in the car in the first place he wouldn't have gotten shot.

yea... maybe your right, I suppose a 14 year old deserves to be shot for being a 14 year old.

now it might be the case that cop was just a head case and racist or what have you, but maybe not, i know for dam sure if i was a cop and i got a call on the radio a car full of teenagers were carrying or waving guns around, i'd be a bit nervous to, and please believe if it's them or me, it would be them coming up dead..

Yea well they were'nt carrying or waving guns around period. And as for a you or them mentality, a grown ass man shooting a 14 year old child through the back... maybe you missed that the first time, through his back. I could see how it would be different if he was carrying or waving a gun around. But running away poses no threat nor deems it a reasonable or logical act to open fire on him. So... yea that doesn't work out for you either.

and that right there is the reversal of your sad sob story my friend. and it's true, you said if you were the dad of the kid who got shot, you'd feel bad right? well what if you were the wife or child of the cop that got shot by that poor black kid who happened to be fucking around carrying a real gun and shot your daddy???

Ok so... for that to have happened he would have had to opened fire on the cop with a lighter that he wasn't even carrying while running in the opposite direction. Maybe then it would have been justified. I don't give a fuck if he was purple green and yellow. I'm white and personal the colors of that situation don't really affect me except on a small level. There was a possability it had something to do with it, but I don't deal in chance so that really doesn't concern me. If you think a grown ass man isn't responsible for his fucking actions yet a 14 or a 15 year old boy is then you need to get your shit together. I can see what point you were TRYING to make but it doesn't apply in either of these two situations, and yes I agree with you for the most part.

And it wasn't a fucking sob story. If it was I woulda brought it up a long time ago. You don't know me so don't act like you do. I related the two similiar stories for comparison.

Now that I've completely dismantled your arguement I'll be on my merry way telling sob stories on other internet forums to bask in a ocean of digital emotions.

iceberg, you a clown fool. head headed fucker :D

listen, this is the cause and effect scenario:

if I, choose to go out with people i know get into trouble, i put myself in a position in which bad things can happen. what those bad things might be, i have no idea, however i know they exist. i've known that way before i was 14.

ok so your friend doesnt have a good dad raising him up, what about his mom? she isnt there? or is she a crack hoe prositute to? you know what's wrong in this scenario? these two worthless piece of shits shouldn't have had sex, and shouldn't have had a kid, which mightb e the case for some of your friends, not to diss you, but problems always have a starting point, and it seems like your friends starts off with thier parents. if you can't accept that, you're immature and not willing to acknowledge your responsibilities.

lets see what other stupid shit did you say, oh yea, jumping on me about the cop incedent, i told you i didn't know the complete circumstances, but i could have swarn you said the kid had a gun that was really a lighter, i would go look, but i could care less, if he didnt, and all he was doing was running away from the cop, and got shot, yes that is a horrible and sad event.

however, why was he running? what did he do that was so wrong he couldn't talk to the cop? or why did the cop fuck with him in the first place?

^^^^ whatever that reason is, say he got pulled over for speeding and took off, he shouldn't have took off running for no reason, i'm not saying he deserved to get shot by any means, but there was no need to take off running, look at what happened...

you're real hard headed, and stuck in your ways, so im probaly not going to reply to you, although i might, because i like to argue, but some of my points are very valid, and if you can't admit to a few of them, well i guess you suck. :D no hard feelings playboy.

Originally posted by !CEBERG

Ok so... for that to have happened he would have had to opened fire on the cop with a lighter that he wasn't even carrying while running in the opposite direction. Maybe then it would have been justified. I don't give a fuck if he was purple green and yellow. I'm white and personal the colors of that situation don't really affect me except on a small level. There was a possability it had something to do with it, but I don't deal in chance so that really doesn't concern me. If you think a grown ass man isn't responsible for his fucking actions yet a 14 or a 15 year old boy is then you need to get your shit together. I can see what point you were TRYING to make but it doesn't apply in either of these two situations, and yes I agree with you for the most part.

i dont think the colors thing matter either, and homie, me and you are one of a kind, believe that, i've talked to you on numerous occasions online, old buddy of yours, but either way, i agree that the cop should be put to death or whatnot in that situation, and as i said before, I DIDNT KNOW the whole story, i just went on what you gave me, now that you dropped more details, yea it was fucked up, but homie:

if you a cop, and you know someone might have a gun, you aren't going to wait to see if its real or not if they pull it on you, unless you're stupid, which you maybe :) hahaha jk, but seriuosly, like i said, apparently that's not what happened in the case with your boy or that kid in your n'hood..

duece

iceberg, you a clown fool. head headed fucker :D

listen, this is the cause and effect scenario:

if I, choose to go out with people i know get into trouble, i put myself in a position in which bad things can happen. what those bad things might be, i have no idea, however i know they exist. i've known that way before i was 14.

Yea I am hard headed, an really defensive so... that's where most my shit stems from. But I guess I can relate to Aquan a little more then you, but yea in a perfect worl he shouldn't even have been out doing that shit.

ok so your friend doesnt have a good dad raising him up, what about his mom? she isnt there? or is she a crack hoe prositute to? you know what's wrong in this scenario? these two worthless piece of shits shouldn't have had sex, and shouldn't have had a kid, which mightb e the case for some of your friends, not to diss you, but problems always have a starting point, and it seems like your friends starts off with thier parents. if you can't accept that, you're immature and not willing to acknowledge your responsibilities.

If his mom we're worth half a shit she wouldn't have fucked around with dirt bag like that in the first place. Sad to say I'm the world to the woman but I was done hanging around that house while she got e'd up and snorted her sons bags of coke. They did have sex, and they did have a kid. I can accept that their problems start with their parents, hence me not being so hard on the kid, that stole the grand am. I don't see how you can acknowledge that point and not see the relation in between a kids actions and his upbringing. I don't understand how you justify him getting shot, or anyone else for that matter.

lets see what other stupid shit did you say, oh yea, jumping on me about the cop incedent, i told you i didn't know the complete circumstances, but i could have swarn you said the kid had a gun that was really a lighter, i would go look, but i could care less, if he didnt, and all he was doing was running away from the cop, and got shot, yes that is a horrible and sad event.

ehh your trying to bring me valid points on a situation you just admitted you didn't know the story behind, ehhhhhh

an you said I had some stupid shit to say...

however, why was he running? what did he do that was so wrong he couldn't talk to the cop? or why did the cop fuck with him in the first place?

^^^^ whatever that reason is, say he got pulled over for speeding and took off, he shouldn't have took off running for no reason, i'm not saying he deserved to get shot by any means, but there was no need to take off running, look at what happened...

So what are you trying to say? Getting shot in the back is justified for running from a cop? Now watch you catch a bullet in the back for getting up. I mean shit, you we're running from a cop. Unless you just stick around to get caught painting something.

you're real hard headed, and stuck in your ways,

You have no idea who I really am or how I carry myself. How stuck in my ways I really am or aren't.

so im probaly not going to reply to you, although i might, because i like to argue, but some of my points are very valid, and if you can't admit to a few of them, well i guess you suck. :D no hard feelings playboy.

I had already told you I agree with the point you were trying to make earlier, but that it doesn't apply to the current topic.

No hard feelings at all this is the internet, but I don't see how I can agree with you for the most part as stated earlier, yet you still think I'm "stuck in my ways" or I have no valid points when a few of my points are the same as yours.

I will still disagree that you said the car owner should have gotten off scott free for shooting a 15 year old to death for stealing his car. And you said I had some stupid shit to say, ehhhh

If you know me or whatever like you claim you do for some reason, you know I'm hard headed and I'll butt heads all day untill I'm clearly proven otherwise, but I still stand behind my original statement that brought this arguement to light, that if you as well as anyone else thinks he deserved to be shot to death then fuck you.

None of yall are Jesus, so stop acting like you are. Your shit stinks too "homie."

As for that retarded "if your a cop an you think someone has a gun" comment, it's the law, they have to shoot at a cop before a cop can fire back. That also holds no weight considering he had nothing on him that the cop could have considered a gun, because maybe you missed it a third time, he was shot in the back.

Back to point one, neither of those two murders were justified, and fuck you if you feel otherwise. Which I know you do, shit...

"see the only fucked up thing about this is that the car OWNER is getting charged with fucking murder. he should get off scot free, and get a metal of honor for marksman ship or some shit"

Archived