Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Tech Zone Fourm?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mainter, May 19, 2006.

1. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

I was thinking about trying to get 12oz to have its own tech zone fourm that way it can be planned out a little better like having just certain threads for Mac/Apple, PC/Windows,Linux/Unix, Novell, BSD, Electronics Support bring a little geek into graffiti alot of us use computers for graphic arts and stuff when something happens they can come here and get some advice to speed up there computers keep them clean and safe the channel zero thread is just not cutting it we end up just repeating ourselves over agian to answer questions that have been answered if we had a fourm that would have a layout of certain areas of tech questions where people can go and look and find answers

just an idea (yes or no?)

2. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

can you tell me why your text is blue and impossible to read?

3. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

im not sure i must have hit the color chart by mistake looks black on the white background so i didnt really notice

and it looks green not blue

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  4. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

here now can you read it?

I was thinking about trying to get 12oz to have its own tech zone fourm that way it can be planned out a little better like having just certain threads for Mac/Apple, PC/Windows,Linux/Unix, Novell, BSD, Electronics Support bring a little geek into graffiti alot of us use computers for graphic arts and stuff when something happens they can come here and get some advice to speed up there computers keep them clean and safe the channel zero thread is just not cutting it we end up just repeating ourselves over agian to answer questions that have been answered if we had a fourm that would have a layout of certain areas of tech questions where people can go and look and find answers

just an idea (yes or no?)

5. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

thats a pretty good idea

6. Wreck.One

Wreck.One Member

7. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

i wonder if this will come true

i know there are differnt message boards and things that are just all about tech support and crap(member of them too) but it just makes sense to make one here

dont ya think?

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

no. quit trying to front like you belong here.
    you have one thread, thats more than enough.

9. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

didnt you die yet you faggot

10. Mainter

Mainter Veteran Member

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/faq...censor_explain

What Are Moderators?

Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations. Becoming a moderator for a specific forum is usually rewarded to users who are particularly helpful and knowledgeable in the subject of the forum they are moderating.

ok seeing this how come casek and I are not MODS????????(i know we do not have a forum but would really like one) and have casek and I be the moderators

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  11. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

really makes ya think...

12. !@#$%

[email protected]#$% Moderator Crew

hmm, so this'll be the know-it-all part of the board then?
    ha.

anyway, there's a few tech threads in ch0
    i'm sure you could find a forum out there specifically about computers and tech shit...if you look real hardt