Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

teaserOK

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by iCEBERG, Apr 30, 2002.

1. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

holla at ya boy doggie lemme get that aim name of yours i got us a lil plan

:lol: <-thats me snickerin, like evil like an shit

dont delete this untill i get a response from tease an respond back, im just givin you mods a fair warnin.... cause you know... i dont wanna have to regulate somebody's ass for fuckin round with my business

2. -sudz-

-sudz- Guest

his sn is ibteaser, but he's not online. i hope that helped you out.

3. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

ya zack morris you too if you got one... if either of you two have one shit i dunno...

4. defyone

defyone Member

thats pretty dick that you would give out the man's AIM name.

have some common fucking sense and let the man post his own damn name.

5. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

i agree with mistake but then again its just an aim name so.... anyways i got that shit good lookin out now i can stalk him as planned and you can delete your response so its not public shitness an what not mwahahahahhaaha :lol:

6. platapie

platapie Guest

iceberg has no love for platapie.........:(

7. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

ok fine.... what the fucks your aim name platapie?

8. platapie

platapie Guest

well fine if your goign to be liek that.

abonimaldrunkman

9. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

oh nevermind... if thats your sn in your profile i got it then you uhhh... just need to be on in order for me to hook it up with the schemeness

*edit*

ok so its not.... now i got your real one, which is just as odd as your profile name so.... heres the deal

10. platapie

platapie Guest

your talkign to me now.

11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

damn doggie that shit is a gold mine, its like.... im shoppin for girls

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i am so surprised that mapo hasnt said anything about this thread yet....but i may have spoken too soon.

13. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

nah mapo knows better im cool with dude so he dont wanna step in an say somethin dumb cause he knows even bergs pointless threads are always a hit so fuck it

but for real all kiddin aside you should let me get your aim name too devilush so i can get at you an give your boyfriend a reason to be mad :lol:

yea i know its just the internet.... an im a loser :(