Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

.:::TEASER APPRECIATION THREAD:::.

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vlad, May 28, 2003.

1. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

Mr. president the funny guy #1 on 12oz :king:

This guy makes threads worth reading, especially when he argues with people. Funny shit

:lol: :lol:

Anyway here is a complete collection of his funniest threads trough time:

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=38796
    http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=38194
    http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=13941
    http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=23622
    http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthrea...&threadid=39116

:lol: Feel free to add more

2. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

3. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

There was a boy standing on a corner selling fish.

He was saying, "Dam fish for sale, dam fish for sale."

A preacher walked up and asked why he was calling them dam fish.

The kid said, "I caught them at the dam, so they're dam fish."

The preacher bought some, took them home and asked his wife to cook the dam fish.

His wife looked at him in bewilderment and said, "Preachers aren't supposed to talk like that."

The preacher explained why they were dam fish, and she agreed to cook them. When dinner was ready and everyone was sitting down, the preacher asked his son to pass him the dam fish.

His son replied, "That's the spirit dad. Pass the fucking potatoes!"

4. Dick Quickwood

vlad just lost the little credibility he had

5. Dick Quickwood

There was a bear and a rabbit.

Now Mr. Bear and Mr. Rabbit didn't like each other very much and one day, whilst they were walking through the woods they came across a golden frog. The frog turned to them and said: "Ooh, I don't often meet anyone in these parts." They were amazed that the frog had talked to them.

The golden frog admitted: "Mind you, when I do meet someone I always give them six wishes. You can have three wishes each in this case.

Mr. Bear immediately wished that all the other bears in the forest were females. The frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit, after thinking for a while, wished for a crash helmet. One appeared immediately, and he placed it on his head.http://www.jokes2000.com/pics/illustrations/8710.gif'>

Mr. Bear was amazed at Mr. Rabbit's wish, but carried on with his second wish. He wished that all the bears in the neighboring forests were females as well, and the frog granted his wish.

Mr. Rabbit then wished for a motorcycle. It appeared before him, and he climbed on board and started revving the engine.

Mr. Bear could not believe it and complained that Mr. Rabbit had wasted two wishes that he could have had for himselfShaking his head, Mr. Bear made his final wish, that all the other bears in the world were females as well, leaving him as the only male bear in the world.

The frog replied that it had been done, and they both turned to Mr. Rabbit for his last wish.

Mr. Rabbit revved the engine, thought for a second, then said: "I wish that Mr. Bear was gay!" and rode off as fast as he could!

6. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

tell us more stories arcel

:rolleyes:

7. Dick Quickwood

A mother was working in the kitchen listening to her son playing with his new electric train in the living room. She heard the train stop and her son said, "All of you sons of bitches who want to get off, get the hell off now, cause this is the last stop! And all you sons of bitches who are returning and want to get on, get your asses on the train now, cause we're going down the tracks!"

http://www.jokes2000.com/pics/illustrations/9855.gif'> The mother went into the living room and told her son, "We don't use that kind of language in this house. Now go to your room and stay there for two hours. When you come out, you may go back and play with your train, but only if you use nice language."

Two hours later, the boy came out of the bedroom, and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say "All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. We thank you for riding with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one. We hope you will ride with us again soon."

She heard the little boy continue, "For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember that there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today."

Then, the child added, "And for those of you who are pissed off about the two hour delay, see the bitch in the kitchen."

8. ~i~hear~voices~

~i~hear~voices~ New Jack

ah.. that rabbit and bear joke brought a pain to my stomach and a tear to my eye....a classic :D

:krunk:

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

10. Yeah, you know all about that...

Bump for tease, Smiley-King...

11. Dick Quickwood

funny because i have no credibility

12. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Haha, Europe's cool with Tease, cool points subtracted: 6.

13. Tease is entertaining, which cant be said about most Channel Zero hangarounds...

14. sneak

sneak Guest

^^true, but like most people, he tends to annoy me sometimes.

15. metallix

metallix Elite Member