Tease Is Your Dog

Overtime

Tease Is Your God

obviously there is an exhorbant amount of people on here who hate tease, and some who dont, i was just wondering who hated him and who dosent. So i asked him, he didnt know, so i guess the next best thing is a poll. 2 choices, hate tease, dont hate tease

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nay. Since all I've been here all I've seen the

kid do is play a damn good sport for all the

shit he gets... maybe I missed something, just

seems like a whole bunch of people who are

older than him who like to give him shit for

all the things they probably did when they were his age.

Then again, I don't know anything past the

last year..

Originally posted by LENS

yeah....where is the boogie hands option?

Didn't someone say in the "will 12oz ever end" that one of the signs of this site coming to an end was when we stopped seeing said option?

uh oh

looks like i started the downward spiral

The Tease Fixation

As many of you know, Sigmund Freud had five stages of development in which people could become fixated, which would affect them deeply later in life. These stages, in no particular included: oral, anal, latency, and genital. I am working on diagnosing a new stage, known as the Tease stage, at which people tend to get fixated. It's somewhere between the genital and anal stages. I'll let you know about any updates.

Re: The Tease Fixation

Originally posted by Fugazi

As many of you know, Sigmund Freud had five stages of development in which people could become fixated, which would affect them deeply later in life. These stages, in no particular included: oral, anal, latency, and genital. I am working on diagnosing a new stage, known as the Tease stage, at which people tend to get fixated. It's somewhere between the genital and anal stages. I'll let you know about any updates.

I don't know what it's called, but it taint my stage.

.....:lol: :o

Kill me.

Originally posted by E MARTYR

whatthefuckeverniggashit.

:lol:

I actually pictured you laughing out loud as you were typing up your rebuttal.

I never said I hated you, hell if we worked together I'd probably go out for drinks with you, you seem like a decent guy. You have some funny comments but it seems like you're trying to get toooo much respect-from who I don't know.

My observation is that you're the guy everyone wants around just to laugh at so keep on banging...

http://www.williamhung.net/images/willstage.jpg'>

She bangs, she bangs, baby- she moves, she moves....

I don't hate tease, I just like making fun of him and seeing what lame ass rebuttal he can come up with. I derive some sick sort of enjoyment out of it. Hell, we've been doing it to each other for years now. I DO hate how he constantly makes irrelevant posts, and replies to each on 50 bazillion times, though....

All in good fun, teasola. 12oz just wouldn't be the same without you.....

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Turn on th...nah, fuck it.

fear is your only God on tha radio, na fuck it, turn it off.

Vietnow.

Originally posted by slave_one

for some reason i picture your theme song being:

HATE ME NOW by P.Diddy and Nas

why do they love/hate you anyway? i haven't been around long enough to know. please shed some light since you're on a roll right now...

You haven't been around long enough to know the old tease. If you were, then you'd know why everyone hates him.....

You think he's bad now, you should have seen him 3 years ago....

Archived