Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

tease, if you want people to not hate on you, change that stupid fucking signature!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jul 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

that pretty much says it all.
    you look like a fucking retard running around with 'nigga' in your signature.

after i know you've seen this i'll delete it.

2. mr_president

mr_president Banned

:eek:

need something witty... fuck.

3. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

He'll never learn.. so delete away.

4. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i take that back, after i know youve changed it i'll delete this. until then its a god damn sticky.

seeking/you're gonna learn one way or another ;D

5. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

You really believe that?

Remember that thread you started about various levels of privilages?
    Well the right to have a signature would be a great reward for those who
    have learned how to behave themselves.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

ok tease, now make it regular size.
    how dense are you man? the key is to blend in. to not stick out and be abrasive. you're natural tendency is to over compensate for the fact you know you dont belong, by being the clown. thats fine and dandy, but its not gonna work here. now you need to stop being the clown and start being the cool just that just enjoys hanging out.

to get that ball rolling, you need to blend in.
    so now take it down to a standard size font, and then i can make this go away.

7. mr_president

mr_president Banned

you know what, im about tired of you people and your elitist attitudes...

that "nigga" was in a song, its not like i was saying it to be saying it...

and i think you guys are hypocritical fucks.

seeking, kilo, all of you guys, beardo and all your buddies and everyone else on the board who is in this "cool guy group" always say nigga/other versions of it: "nukka" "nugguh" "nikka"

and so on...

but when i say it, IN A SONG, in my sig, yall jump on my case...

its pretty gay...

but whatever, i changed it... and now its even doper...

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

listen you ungreatfull, whiny little piece of shit. im trying to fucking help you. you want people to not dis you, im was telling you why they do it. i dont give a shit if its fair or not, its the god damn truth. song lyrics or not, it is the extact shit that people expect from you, and the exact shit they hate from you. i dont care what anyone else says or does, thats got shit to do with it. what it's got to do with is you, you whiny little fucking baby. you can pick how you want it to be, either ignore the shit i say, and continue getting hated on steady, or start to listen and realize i know what the fuck im talking about and make a change. personally i dont give a fuck. i find the dancing tease heads hillarious. i would have loved to have a contest to see who could make the dopest one. i'd give out fucking prizes.
    now take your little attitude and shuve it up your ass. either you listen and learn or you dont and continue getting the same shit you have for years, and will get for the rest of your fucking life. no one in any professional setting will ever take you seriously, with the way you act. be it school, job, whatever. you will always be the dude people chuckle at behind your back....unless you make an effort to fucking change that shit.
    but yo man, how ever you want it.

9. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

just as a note:

the 'elite cool guys' tease mentioned are some of the most low-key people on here.
    There's none of the 'in your face' shit that pisses so many people off.
    Be subtle and you can get away with things that the obnoxious kids dont.

and really tease... seeking is trying to help you.
    Remember all those tease haters from like a month ago?
    Well they are draw to you because you're the easiest target.
    People hate on zeezee and most of those cats who just got banned,
    but you make it really easy for them. capiche?

10. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

11. mr_president

mr_president Banned

im not ungrateful man, seriously, i see where youre coming from.

but seriously, im tired of shit like that...

people do shit all the time on the board, and when i do it people act like im fucking up everything...

its not just that "nigga" shit... its other things to. its cool until i do it...

that shits just wack...

and tons of people have signatures that "stand out" from others... why arent you bashing them? (and i dont mean the "nigga" thing ok, i see what you were saying, and i changed it...) im referring to you telling me to blend in now...

i dont think what my sig says is going to change peoples views. acting more mature and making less of certain threads will do the trick, and if not fuck them then...

i was born to stand out! :king:

12. mr_president

mr_president Banned

they might be low key, but that doesnt make sense how its okay for them to say the same shit as other members and then turn around and yell at me for the same shit they say and do...

again, i know seeking was looking out, you see i changed my signature dont you?

zee zee was annoying as fuck. all i do is state my opinions and people jump on my ass and bash me. if thats fun to you, let them knock themselves out. i havent done anything bad in awhile now, or acted retarded. im not "making it easy for them" they just dont like me...

13. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

jesus christ man
    im not 'bashing you' im just telling you the way it is. when people see you're name, and see shit like that on it, it makes them want to make fun of you. i know they do, because i do. seeing those little laughing smiley faces, the king smiley, TEASER in big ass letters.... its just an invitation to fucking clown you, and since you make it so god damn easy, people just cant help themselves.

i really am telling you this to try and help you. if you tone shit down, and not post such dumb shit, and when you do post, give people less to dis you for, eventually people will stop dissing you.
    just trust me man, what do you have to lose?

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

the issue is not that some people can say one thing and you get heat for saying it too.

The issue is that you've got a history of getting heated so why
    give them fuel for the fire? I think that's what seeking's try to say.

15. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

tease...the problem is you are already a target. when you do some of that stuff it just makes it easier for people to bash you. try to stand out by doing other things...ie quality threads, flix, intelligent responses etc. without the normal teaser stuff. people will respect you if you do...for real.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.