Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

tease doesnt seem so bad with oldenglish around

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by fr8lover, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fr8lover

fr8lover Elite Member

at least teaser doesnt wax poetic/philosophic about everything while making 0 sense. that shit doesnt translate to messageboards...

dude might be a SUPER PERSON but youre playing yourself if you think the people on 12oz give half a doodoo bar about what youre saying.

peace!

heres a picture of a swing set

[​IMG]

2. oldenglish

oldenglish Banned

if you cant understand me your a fucking idiot.

shit.

besides that. I have written illegal graffiti for the better part of my life.

I started tagging in saudi arabia around thirdgrade which is 1987.

In Nineteen Nintey Two......I was put Down with the Societys Sickest Killers Defacing MotherLand America. Further Went on to Crazy White Boy Style and chilled steady with OdeOne from the Dream Time Voyage Downtown Vandals.

Flower Motherfucking One Bitch.

I got a Rossi bottle for your crown and will laugh as the blood clouds your eyes.

Do not fuck with me.

3. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

4. metallix

metallix Elite Member

Re: huh.jpg

5. johnny

johnny Dirty Dozen Crew

you're done dude. i know who you are again...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.