TEASE APPRECIATION THREAD

WEAK NIGGUH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by azert

well, i'm drunk, but i'm somewhat serious. shit, think about how long tease has been here and how much we know about his life....we all give him shit like he's the new kid to the crew...he used to get all pissed, but now he takes it in stride...just payin' his dues like the rest of us.

it's obvious, but he has grown up alot, and some of that credit goes to the 12oz'ers....in my humble opinion, anyway

what do i know, though. i'm a drunkard right now.

word casek, youre right though. have grown up a bit. still a fuck up in areas of my life, but who isnt.

as for as the majority of people on here who hate on me for whatever reason, if thats what makes them feel good or entertains them, so be it. i see it as a waste of time, but its their time not mine thats being wasted saying stupid shit to some other screen name online.

:cool:

Originally posted by casekonly

well, i'm drunk, but i'm somewhat serious. shit, think about how long tease has been here and how much we know about his life....we all give him shit like he's the new kid to the crew...he used to get all pissed, but now he takes it in stride...just payin' his dues like the rest of us.

it's obvious, but he has grown up alot, and some of that credit goes to the 12oz'ers....in my humble opinion, anyway

what do i know, though. i'm a drunkard right now.

naw you right though, he doesn't trip like he used to when someone gives him shit. I was thinkin this same thing earlier today. He is still, since over a year, at least, on my ignore list. Maybe it's time to take him off.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

word casek, youre right though. have grown up a bit. still a fuck up in areas of my life, but who isnt.

as for as the majority of people on here who hate on me for whatever reason, if thats what makes them feel good or entertains them, so be it. i see it as a waste of time, but its their time not mine thats being wasted saying stupid shit to some other screen name online.

:cool:

tease, i think the majority of people do like you, but they all give you shit...you're like the 12oz little brother...ya know?

people wouldn't waste their time replying, even if they give you shit, otherwise.

i know i know.

casek, your wise beyond your years man. ha ha :D

it does get old after awhile though, especially seeings how i havent been around lately, and i havent been annoying at all i dont think, and yet everytime i reply somewhere, someone has to crack some lame as joke for no reason once so ever besides the fact that theyre trying to get at me.

like i said, its silly to me, and i would have given up on trying to piss me (tease) off a long time ago.

carry on. :idea:

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

tease has his knuckleheaded times, but over-all (at least internet wise), seems like a good guy.

:lick:

a lot of people don't like me here either, but really... who gives a fuck.

you're not cherry_luv a.k.a. 50cent., either. you're all good in my book. no harm done.

the thing is, tease is someone who is younger and we all pick on at one time or another, but i think most people, even the ones who give him shit, have respect for him...he comes back unfazed.