Tease Apperciation thread (auto-biograhpy included)

SaracasticH

I will begin my auto biography of Tease, the legend of the west side streets of suburbs of Fresh Flowers Garden.

Tease grew up a rough house hold aswell of a rough area.

growing up in a 2 door, gararged, 4 bedroom, 2 toliets, and satalite T.V would be considered rugged. along with the many social dysfunctional things he had to deal with. His mother was full time house mom who would beat the living shit out of the pancakes ... early in the morning. Tease would hafe to wake up from his slumber at 8 am in the morning from mom making pancakes, and reciting the lyrics of Ma'Momma'me A. "Every morning was hell. It was like living in a jail bird cage -Tease"

Not only was the family dysfunctional. Tease had sever income problems. twice, his mother had to call the hydro company and tell them they wont be able to make there payment untell NEXT WEEK.

growing up with little money can be tough. Many ghetto youth join gangs at younge ages for quick cash on the streets. Tease joined his first gang when he was 15, called "The West Side Suburban Slangers." They put in hard work on pushing Advill and cough syrup threw the west side ghetto.

when Tease was 16 his mother had found out about his criminal movements. she was soo confused about how to get her poor child of the street, she called social services. Tease, was not to happy about that and decided to run away from home. after 2 nights of sleeping infront of the dirty roach infested food basics, tease decided to come home. he was about to face one of the hardst moments in his life. his mother and father had a histerical breakdown when he was gone. when he returned they harshly greeted him with a "where have you been?!" Tease refused to take bad talk from his mother after pushing Advill and cough syrup threw the streets and spending 2 nights living on the street. he was to street wild to be disaplined.

tease now lives in his own condo in Fresh Flowers Garden. his parents struggle everyday to drive down to the bank to insert the cheque for his condo.. Traffic indeed, is bad on monday mornings.

this concludes my bio to the rugged life of the legendary Tease.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am always studying Jonathan Davis. I know almost everything about him. Quiz me and I'll get 100%. But I realize he and I think a lot alike. I can relate to almost every word that comes out of his mouth one way or another. It would be great if I knew him in person, we would get along great because we have a lot in common. That's why I can relate to most of his songs because I go through the same shit. Of course his pain is probibly much worse than mine. But my point is he is one person I can deeply relate to. *Gets tears in eyes*

how has he been coping with his panic attacks recently?

sarcastic,

dude, you seriously need to run that through spell check! it's almost unreadable.

and 'hydro bill'? who the hell calls it hydro? are you australian or something?

seeks/krikey!

I can't believe nobody has pointed out the fact that if it was an autobiography Teaser would have wrote it himself. the word you were looking for is biography.

Just pointing out another of the many things wrong with this attempt at comedy.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Wow, you sure fucked that one up.

Your best bet is to stop using that name and

re-register. I'm thinking that's gonna be your

best shot at redemption.

I am in total agreement. This thread could have had soooo much potential but went off like a wet firecracker.

::Hands SarcasticH a brown paper grocery bag:: Put this over your head and never, ever take it off.

Originally posted by SaracasticH

I will begin my auto biography of Tease, the legend of the west side streets of suburbs of Fresh Flowers Garden.

Tease grew up a rough house hold aswell of a rough area.

growing up in a 2 door, gararged, 4 bedroom, 2 toliets, and satalite T.V would be considered rugged. along with the many social dysfunctional things he had to deal with. His mother was full time house mom who would beat the living shit out of the pancakes ... early in the morning. Tease would hafe to wake up from his slumber at 8 am in the morning from mom making pancakes, and reciting the lyrics of Ma'Momma'me A. "Every morning was hell. It was like living in a jail bird cage -Tease"

Not only was the family dysfunctional. Tease had sever income problems. twice, his mother had to call the hydro company and tell them they wont be able to make there payment untell NEXT WEEK.

growing up with little money can be tough. Many ghetto youth join gangs at younge ages for quick cash on the streets. Tease joined his first gang when he was 15, called "The West Side Suburban Slangers." They put in hard work on pushing Advill and cough syrup threw the west side ghetto.

when Tease was 16 his mother had found out about his criminal movements. she was soo confused about how to get her poor child of the street, she called social services. Tease, was not to happy about that and decided to run away from home. after 2 nights of sleeping infront of the dirty roach infested food basics, tease decided to come home. he was about to face one of the hardst moments in his life. his mother and father had a histerical breakdown when he was gone. when he returned they harshly greeted him with a "where have you been?!" Tease refused to take bad talk from his mother after pushing Advill and cough syrup threw the streets and spending 2 nights living on the street. he was to street wild to be disaplined.

tease now lives in his own condo in Fresh Flowers Garden. his parents struggle everyday to drive down to the bank to insert the cheque for his condo.. Traffic indeed, is bad on monday mornings.

this concludes my bio to the rugged life of the legendary Tease.

http://img3.photobucket.com/albums/v12/Lifter976/June_copy.jpg'>

Its kind of like one of those things where I know I don't have to but I do feel embaressed for you..

I think you won an award for most disses in a row on 12oz

:o i really didn't mean to be so harsh, now IIIIIIIIII feel bad.

:mad:

Archived