.TEARZ.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

Man, this is ridiculous...after being a cryptic and paranoid fuck i proceeded in the making of yet another email account, this time on hotmail. Due to the unbelievable ammount of junk mail i stopped using it for a while and i can only recall exchanging a couple emails with you through it.

My problem is, just like when you wanna prevent losing something and you hide it someplace you forget forever, that i dont remember my addy...:tongue:

i highly doubt you still have my emails there...but if you do...and in the name of paranoia...give me my addy...i remember the word 'flexagon' in there if that helps...

Gracias.:dazed:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: you're in luck homey

Originally posted by TEARZ

flexagon@hotmail.com

hit me off with mail soon too, mang.

and word to ted.

Thanks god...i wanted to make sure the name was right before i started applying the endless password possibilities dictated by the tesseract algorythm'n'baszs

i'll drop you the mail....!@#$% hijack that crap..make something good out of it.