Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

tears

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Giving Tree, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Giving Tree

Giving Tree Senior Member

2. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

here's an answer back....

think about 'freedom'
    when you were with the girl, you had the 'freedom' of not having to
    find a girl. Fredom is so very relative. You were free from the game,
    and able to focus on more important things.

to quote p-funk... Freedom is to be free of the need to be free.

In a good relation, you're not giving up freedom,
    just refining it. so yeah.... crying's not fun.

3. Giving Tree

4. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

if she tried to change you beyond what you were willing to do...
    then it's a good thing that your out of there.

psst...
    was she cute?
    Can you hook a brother the phone number?
    tee hee hee !:huh?:

5. Giving Tree

6. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

it's a fact man!

she will probably hump some dummy just to try to forget about you,
    but it wont really help. Shit happens. Just be glad you're both moving on.

7. Giving Tree

wow.. you sure know how to punch someone in the heart while he's lying there bleeding.

ive had that shit happen before.

sucks.

8. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

yep.. the heart puncher... tha's ME !

here's the rule for recovery time... (according to some movie I forget)

You will have one week of hell for every month of dating.
    so after a year... that's almost 3 months... *groan*

9. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

after 3 years with my girl i'm bout to bounce out hyoh and move 500 miles back home just so i can have friends and less stress.

good thread, giving.

10. Giving Tree

the worst is i've already driven past her house. its only been a few hours.. damn.

mang after 3 years??? wow.. thats a SHITLOAD of time.. i feel the same way though.. i cant picture coming home to her every day forever... i just cant. but greed makes it so i cant imagine anyone else coming home to her either. i dont know... so why are you leaving mang? just to be back where you "belong"? i kinda feel that way.. i wanna move back to the city (i live in the middle of nowhere right now... no job.. nothing.. not even a car) and i wanna just resume life there... there is sooo much to live for, so much to do without worrying about offending or hurting someone else... i mean.. like that.. i wanna be an artist/ musician.. and as helpful as she was.. i could only imagine what would happen at shows with girls up front, or things like that... i dont know.. its good.. but its soooo sooo bad.

sometimes it hurts.

hopelessromanticoner.

11. iCEBERG

iCEBERG Senior Member

thats why you follow her around in shady cutlass's and whatever male friends you see her with, as soon as they seperate for a few minutes you beat the fuck outta him and threaten to take his life if he ever lays "his grubby little paws on her" so she has a bloody mess of flesh to come back too.

remeber to get in his face and speak really intensly and then kiss him on the forehead before you leave for effect. or headbutt him you can substitute that for the kiss. and carve her name into your chest and stuff

12. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

here is the deal, giving :

long distance relationship for 2 and a half years plus we've been together almost every day since i moved here in october.

one night in october after a long time planning, i left home without telling my dad i was leaving (i had just turned 18 oct. 1st). took the 3:15 am bus to philly. i did it because i knew i loved my girl and was sick of being away from her. i had broken off a previous plan for moving there, and although it was unsaid, if i didn't make the move things wouldn't have worked out. i was crazy about her.

so i moved in with her and spent the last 8 months as a senior in a highschool where i know almost nobody. no friends, etc. the only thing that kept me here is the fact that my girl and her parents are really good to me, and living close to a big exciting city like philly is great for me.

now summer is coming up and college too, and i feel like the time to decide is soon. my girl is really really good to me. she's great, but i'm just a recluse who does shit by myself because i dont know anybody. we all know making friends takes a long time. i don't know if my father will be too happy about me moving back though, and i know my girl would be devastated.

stuck in that trap. looks like we have almost opposite situations.

here = girl/her parents are really great, big city i love closeby, lots of opprotunity

home - smaller city, a lot more friends, know my way around, 2 brand new skateparks closeby, cheap housing, etc.

13. Giving Tree

close to my situation.. only when i was far away i wasnt really allowed to do much.. now i live here right next to her... * well within a few minutes.. and its just.. too much. too much change.. like that i quit skating for her, changed TOO much for her. i was happy with some stuff i did. like painting freights, or skating, or just making more friends.. friends are very important.

on a different note.. since my last post i saw one of my OTHER ex girlfriends and she is coming over tonight...

god the world is a messed up place. glad i know when i die i will be with 60 virgins.

UMPH to muslims.

14. Mr. Mang

Mr. Mang Elite Member

somebody is already big pimpin'

15. Giving Tree

hahaha.. makes me realize that maybe, just maybe... ill be ok.