TEARS FOR FEARS....

society_kills

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just listened to 20 tears of fears tracks on repeat for four hours.

im going to stop and get away from the vortex that 12oz is .

thanks for alleviateing sp???? my bad mood 12oz.

that and 80 oz of olde english charcol filtered malt liqour.

shout, let it all out, everbody wants to rule to world and its a mad mad world.

i need a 19 year old pussy thats fine to bury my face in hesh style..

PEACE!

my pops listens to ahnk iwlliams. dope shit. not as much country as it is folk.

dunno why he got tagged with 'country'.

anyhow, i'm not really into it, but it's ok to listen to. not like the modern pop country shit.

i highly endorse hank williams III

listen to his grandfather and his father, and then chekc him out. it's a drastic change.

i was born in the south...i mean country is basically like old school red neck rap...being of decent from white rednecks sorta...well not really, more italian irish gangster with some redneck...i appreciate it.

anyway...

my ass i drunk...my boy got pulled for all his weapons..like mad guns yo,, MAD GUNS...im like damn your nazi ass is doing like 8 years unless you spend 80 grand on lawyers and his ass just came up on 80 grand to...

its funny, hes mad polish..moved here from poland at four and decided to become a nazi, but he kicks it with black gangsters who are cool with it...

but yo mad arms got pulled yo...and im like damn money, i thought you had my back with your 63 round clips, now all you got is rattle snakes and swords...

motherfucking cops yo...'

my ass i drunk and signing out............

peace.

Originally posted by society_kills@Jan 5 2005, 11:43 PM

i was born in the south...i mean country is basically like old school red neck rap...being of decent from white rednecks sorta...well not really, more italian irish gangster with some redneck...i appreciate it.

anyway...

my ass i drunk...my boy got pulled for all his weapons..like mad guns yo,, MAD GUNS...im like damn your nazi ass is doing like 8 years unless you spend 80 grand on lawyers and his ass just came up on 80 grand to...

its funny, hes mad polish..moved here from poland at four and decided to become a nazi, but he kicks it with black gangsters who are cool with it...

but yo mad arms got pulled yo...and im like damn money, i thought you had my back with your 63 round clips, now all you got is rattle snakes and swords...

motherfucking cops yo...'

my ass i drunk and signing out............

peace.

ok, that was funny. sleezy nasty fucked up dirty south. i know of some rednecks that got popped for weapons possesion like this. what is it with rednecks and guns? i'ma go order an rpg off ebay. fuck some bullets. rpg's where it's at.

no wait he sidebusted in 93, my bad.

my boy none the less...

hella funny, like 8 years later, im kicking it with all these southsiders and it turns out he took the whole click on 13 on 1 pretty much beat the shit out of all them with there tvs and coffee tables and they was like, "yo is it cool?"

hella funny shit.

you seen that movie American Graffiti?

seen that shit christmas night...hahahahahahaahahah....

while looking police reports and shits...

get your ass beat if you ever say nigga again tease.

naww really fool...

DO NOT SAY NIGGA.

hit delete...hit delete....

trust me on the advice of CRIPS and BLOODS from COMPTON and the FILLMORE.

you just dont say that shit unless your father said it.

you get beat for that.

respect that....motherfucking peckerwood bitch.

really though...i got away with saying that shit in my neighborhood, and im truly blessed....you get beat for that in my block.

dont say it on the net if you aint gonna roll to the projects and your ward and say it...

i said it the projects and remain unscathed which is why i stopped.

show respect...

you aint no nigga...

yous a spoiled ass cracker to scared to be a peckerwood...

step off...

you done no time..

your a dude.

hah....i have not drank in 3 days...

i drank heavy...

really man..you still live with mom and pops..you cryen cause theys about to break up?

mom and pops booted me at 15...

i had a felony record at 17

the fuck you wanna talk shit for...i gave you your props sucker...

stop being toy and recogize...you have not been through shit as far as i know.

motherfucker...bitch what..step you fraudulent cracker that wants to say nigga on the net...

for every time i said nigga on the net i said in front of real gangsters...got checked to.

say that shit blood...cuzz..... get fucked up you wanna be wood.

the fuck time you done toy?

money my fams done time in quinton, folsom, chino and a grip of countys...the fuck you know about gangsters bitch?

nothing sucker...

step the fuck off the slang you cant brang toy...

fuck you...

go back to your cubicle and continue to fail at getting pussy and make your money and move the fuck out your mommys house and then talk shit ho.......

cracker.

that song by tears for fears in the donnie darko soundtrack, head over heals... the one they play as donnie is walking into school. that song is the shiiiiiit. the version on rjd2's constant elevation say mix is also dope.

and let's see... shout, mad world, everyone wants to rule the world...

all of them are the definition of quality 80's music that couldn't be duplicated any other decade. holla.