TEAM ALPO

Mauler5150

As somebody reqested there to be a thread about all us people who like to consume alcoholic beverages on a daily basis, I decided to start one.

So who is gonna be in on this lttle soire?

Beer, wine, spirits, it doesn't matter what you drink, all purveyours of the joy that is alcohol are welcome to bask and share in the glory that

is TEAM ALCO!!!:D:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: TEAM ALCO

Yeah, well, this team is for all the non-mods who like to have a drink.

And people in this club don't black out, they don't even really get drunk, that is because in order for them to identify that they are drunk they would have to know what it is like to be sober. Which does not happen.

So is everyone else who has posted in or not? I'm figuring EBPH and Zero are, as well as my Rotting liver. Who else??

Re: TEAM ALCO

I don't particularly like rum but Bacardi or something is cheap in abundance so I keep a handle around. I tried to get into it but no rum really tasted all that special. I like cachaça, but I've only had it with my buddies Brazilian friends. I am dedicated to single malt scothch and hope to some day be able to afford a serious collection...