Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

teaching to kids drawing

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by headcrack, Mar 23, 2006.

1. headcrack

headcrack Junior Member

anybody have any good art lessons for kids, and no im not gonna teach them straight letters or bubble letters.

ive been doin it for a couple weeks now and im burnt on lessons.

anybody got anything interesting or a cool site?

2. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

learn to speak, kids get confused pretty easy and if you are a bumbliing morron they'll never learn a thing.

kisses

3. Balki

Balki Member

4. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

Play the "line game"

I'm sure it has different names to different people

but it's were one person draws a squiggle, and another person makes it ino something.

I still play this to this day!

5. ^ . ^

^ . ^ Dirty Dozen Crew

not to sound like an ass......but if you feel the need to get on 12oz to ask for lesson plans then maybe you should rethink your career as an educator.

6. headcrack

headcrack Junior Member

no its not a job it volenter work and i was hoppin to get a good link to some lesson plans or whatever you have to offer??/??

7. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

We used to do monster battles.

Someone would draw a monster and then the next one bould draw another monster that kicks the other ones ass. Actually, we still do this sometimes =/ I don't feel as old as I should....

8. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

That's a good idea.

There should be a monster battle thread

Maybe put it in untitled or something

9. I.C.Shadow

I.C.Shadow Senior Member

:king:

10. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

11. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

i agree for once.

12. deterrent

deterrent Veteran Member

13. fuse=--action

fuse=--action Senior Member

14. MAR

MAR Veteran Member

I find that when you straight out tell kids there work is garbage it makes them work harder and produce better work.

15. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

i remember back in elementary school, they would take some time out of a random day and show a tape of "It's Curtoon Time." it's for younger kids, drawing cartoon figures and shit. you follow along w/ the host, who dresses up in costumes and shit. goofy as fuck, good for kids...