Teacher-Student Relationships

Fuck Ya'll

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit, proffesionalism? since when the 80's? in my old high school i knew of (knew of, maybe there was more) 4 teachers that were doin that shit. and i heard my 8th grade teacher for math got fired and taken to court for sexual harasment, guess he finaly went to far, i heard he shoved his and down the front of her pants and got a finger in before she got away. heh heh, seriously no one pays attention to proffessionalism these days, so fuck it.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

also, maybe me being drunk may cause me to look fuckin stupid when i ask this question: "stupider than a box of hair" is stupider a word? shouldnt it be dumber? i dont know im drunk.brgth

so when you're drunk your sense of humour becomes disabled?

yes, the only thing that is funny to me when im drunk is misfortion, people losin the 30 dollar bottles of liquir and finding it empty, fights, walking in on people fucking someone there not dating and telling there bf/gf and watching them get pissed off/ depressed, etc.

Originally posted by Telo

wait wait wait.... i guess it would be college given the fact that you are 22.. unless you are stupider than a box of hair.

Aren't you sharp.

Fucking with 8th graders is not cool. Maturity wise they're in a whole different ball park. Actually, more like a different planet.

Well... This shit could blow up in your face if something goes wrong. Not along the dating tip but one of my professors has the same day job that i have. I was thinking about seeing if he needed any help since he owns his own business. I think im just gonna wait until this semester is over with.

Holler(for thinking things over)tronics

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

you only live once.

I've used this philosophy many times on many occasions to justify certain behavior, and it usually gets me in trouble. I obviously haven't learned my lesson yet.

effyoo, it is a possibilty since we are both into liberal arts. But, I have already taken the required courses, AND he will be teaching at another university next semester for more money.

You guys are thinking way ahead, like we've already had an affair. This is good.

i had a male science teacher who married a girl he taught a year after she graduated, this was high school mind you, after this came out, he was never looked upon the same way, either was she, she was legal, but it was fairly obvious he was banging her while she wasnt, and while he was her teacher. it didnt make anyone look good.

honestly, its something someone should avoid, i mean if your single and horny enough to bang your teacher, im sure you can find someone else to bang, someone whos not a teacher, and someone who has the same liberal art intrests as you. bad idea.

Originally posted by T.T Boy

honestly, its something someone should avoid, i mean if your single and horny enough to bang your teacher, im sure you can find someone else to bang, someone whos not a teacher, and someone who has the same liberal art intrests as you. bad idea.

It's not about availability or convenience. It never has been with me. I think I've been used to guys being too available for me too fast, um pretty much all my life, so I get bored really easily. I have been blessed in the boy department, but I sure take it granted.

Fuck Ya'll/Hot For The Chase

I know a girl that fucked one of her teachers in college. He gave her a C...she was pissed off something fierce. Funny thing is...I hit it also and that was definitely C grade pussy.

You're both adults...do what you want. You really have nothing to worry about. He's the one that could possibly end up with job complications if things got messy.

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by SteveAustin

I know a girl that fucked one of her teachers in college. He gave her a C....

GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, go for it by all means, but if he is responsible for marking anything you do, prepare to put up with plenty of comments about favouritism from jealous (and often failing) classmates, especially if you do well.

Oh, and whatever you do don't break up with him just before something vital comes up, cuz if he's the jealous type he'll probably fail you. I had a friend who had an art teacher who did this to him. It wasn't good, she gave him better marks when they were in a relationship then failed him at the last minute because they broke up. It's a bit like the whole boss/worker relationship... if you dont mind secretly thinking that you're sleeping your way to the top, then if he's the right guy it doesn't matter whether he's your professor or a tramp.

Guest imported_sofarok

this sort of thing was a contributing factor in me quitting my teaching gig last year, I fell for one of my students hard (and I have to whatever her motivation she was reciprocating on the flirting tip….) anyways I was pissed off with the job for numerous reasons but having to se her everyday and know that there was a line which I couldn’t even attempt to cross was a real nightmare…she was 18 I was 24….

http://crazy4cinema.com/Actor/imgs/stoltz.jpg'>

Originally posted by sofarok

this sort of thing was a contributing factor in me quitting my teaching gig last year, I fell for one of my students hard (and I have to whatever her motivation she was reciprocating on the flirting tip….) anyways I was pissed off with the job for numerous reasons but having to se her everyday and know that there was a line which I couldn’t even attempt to cross was a real nightmare…she was 18 I was 24….

http://crazy4cinema.com/Actor/imgs/stoltz.jpg'>

that's like a mix of conan o'brien and greg kilborn

Archived