Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Teacher-Student Relationships

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Fuck Ya'll, Feb 3, 2004.

1. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

Who am I kidding. I am asking a bunch of horny teenage boys.

2. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

HaHa Age does matter! ovah 18 4 me;)

3. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

No underage ass here. I'll be 22 in a few days.... the professor is about 30-32 years old.

4. Telo

Telo Elite Member

find a picture of her/him on the university/high school website and i think everyone could fire you a better opinion..

5. Telo

Telo Elite Member

wait wait wait.... i guess it would be college given the fact that you are 22.. unless you are stupider than a box of hair.

6. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

shit, proffesionalism? since when the 80's? in my old high school i knew of (knew of, maybe there was more) 4 teachers that were doin that shit. and i heard my 8th grade teacher for math got fired and taken to court for sexual harasment, guess he finaly went to far, i heard he shoved his and down the front of her pants and got a finger in before she got away. heh heh, seriously no one pays attention to proffessionalism these days, so fuck it.

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

this horny adult male says go for it. you only live once.

8. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

also, maybe me being drunk may cause me to look fuckin stupid when i ask this question: "stupider than a box of hair" is stupider a word? shouldnt it be dumber? i dont know im drunk.brgth

9. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

so when you're drunk your sense of humour becomes disabled?

10. Telo

Telo Elite Member

yeah what he said :confused:

11. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

yes, the only thing that is funny to me when im drunk is misfortion, people losin the 30 dollar bottles of liquir and finding it empty, fights, walking in on people fucking someone there not dating and telling there bf/gf and watching them get pissed off/ depressed, etc.

12. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

Aren't you sharp.

Fucking with 8th graders is not cool. Maturity wise they're in a whole different ball park. Actually, more like a different planet.

13. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

Well... This shit could blow up in your face if something goes wrong. Not along the dating tip but one of my professors has the same day job that i have. I was thinking about seeing if he needed any help since he owns his own business. I think im just gonna wait until this semester is over with.

Holler(for thinking things over)tronics

14. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Thinking things over might be a good plan. What if in the future he's your prof again? It might lead to some problems in the future.

15. Fuck Ya'll

Fuck Ya'll Member

I've used this philosophy many times on many occasions to justify certain behavior, and it usually gets me in trouble. I obviously haven't learned my lesson yet.

effyoo, it is a possibilty since we are both into liberal arts. But, I have already taken the required courses, AND he will be teaching at another university next semester for more money.

You guys are thinking way ahead, like we've already had an affair. This is good.